FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Curry I think

Funny story, our babysitter when we lived in Charlotte was family friends with Aaron Curry's wife and we had to pick our babysitter up once from their house. Getting drafted top 5 back then paaaaaaaaaid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Funny story, our babysitter when we lived in Charlotte was family friends with Aaron Curry's wife and we had to pick our babysitter up once from their house. Getting drafted top 5 back then paaaaaaaaaid.

Nice. I lived in Huntersville for 4 years until last year. Loved that area. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

This whole post turned my stomach upside down lol

Winston a better option??

Teddy better than Cam??

What a rollercoaster 

Winston played the last four games with a fractured thumb (when he threw 10 additional INTs), he played last season with a torn meniscus, and he just had his vision repaired with lasik and yet he topped the league in yards, he nearly topped in in TDs, yes he topped in in INTs. When one third of his turnovers came after the injury, I think it's safe to say that his turnovers would be lower than they ended up being. I think there is a lot more to that cat than people give him credit for. 

Teddy's accuracy is a lot better than Cam. Cam's career accuracy is 59%. The top tier QBs are around 64-68%. For being an actual QB, Cam was not a star there. The dude could run yes, but throw accurately no. I'll enjoy Teddy's accuracy because of that.  

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Nice. I lived in Huntersville for 4 years until last year. Loved that area. 

We were down south right near the SC line by Pineville and Carowinds. We really loved Charlotte, that's a cool city to live in right now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PR said:

Winston played the last four games with a fractured thumb (when he threw 10 additional INTs), he played last season with a torn meniscus, and he just had his vision repaired with lasik and yet he topped the league in yards, he nearly topped in in TDs, yes he topped in in INTs. When one third of his turnovers came after the injury, I think it's safe to say that his turnovers would be lower than they ended up being. I think there is a lot more to that cat than people give him credit for. 

Teddy's accuracy is a lot better than Cam. Cam's career accuracy is 59%. The top tier QBs are around 64-68%. For being an actual QB, Cam was not a star there. The dude could run yes, but throw accurately no. I'll enjoy Teddy's accuracy because of that.  

Its cool bro

you wana give Winston some love? Props

Good on you 

My charity case is done however 

Had more than enough after 5 years lol theres always an excuse 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Its cool bro

you wana give Winston some love? Props

Good on you 

My charity case is done however 

Had more than enough after 5 years lol theres always an excuse 

Well you've gotta admit, last season he got put into a system that made him flourish.