TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Looking for a big game from Hyde and Kupp.

Gotta love that San Fran kit too. Black and red just works. Like coca cola. 

That's right!! 

And, the 49er Player-of-the Game will be awarded a new automobile!!

Image result for black and red color scheme

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I can't wait to see the implosion from the fan base and beat writers if we go without a touchdown for the third straight game to open the season. It would be glorious.

As a Bucs fan, I'm rooting for the Niners because I love John Lynch and wish him well. But with Hoyer at the helm and the lack of weapons at his disposal it'll be hard to score touchdowns in a pass happy league. Maybe tonight Hyde rushes for 1 and the streak ends. Either way, a new QB and WR's are in order next year.

9 hours ago, OleXmad said:

I'm just hoping Sammy Watkins doesn't break in half. 

Oh, he won't!

Sammy Watkins, "The Bionic Leg", tears of a spurned lover streaming down his cheeks, will play all 16 games this year, catching 90 passes for 10 TD's, single-handedly transforming Jared Goff into a franchise quarterback, just to prove that the Bills were wrong to give up on him.

Image result for Sammy Watkins

The last couple years I would've had zero interest in watching this game. But things are changing in the NFC West, the Rams look much improved so far this year.  I haven't seen Goff this year yet, but it sounds like McVay gotten a lot out of him. 

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I wish there was a dislike button now. 

(I hate the black uniforms - the absence of color -  for a red and gold team - in a "Color Rush" game. Plus you can barely make out which player is which when you're watching.)

....there's red on there.

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/09/20/nfl-ratings-decline-reasons-quality-quarterbacks-hurricanes

CBS has suffered early. Per Anthony Crupi of Ad Age, through the first two weeks of the season, CBS's Sunday NFL windows had averaged 13.9 million viewers, down 10% versus 15.2 million last year. Sports Media Watch said CBS’s 8.4 rating for its Week 2 single header lineup was the lowest for a Week 2 single-header since at least 1998.

NBC had a particularly ugly night with the Packers-Falcons. The game drew 20.2 million, well down from last year’s Week 2 game (Packers-Vikings, 22.8 million) and the Seahawks-Packers in 2015 (26.4 million). It was the least-watched Week 2 Sunday Night Football game since 2008. Crupi reported NBC’s three primetime games so far had averaged 22.1 million viewers, down 7% from 2016.

But it's only because of players kneeling during the anthem tho.....not just the fact that every prime time game this year so far have sucked, and sucked bad. 

But having the Rams and Niners are supposed to help change this?!

16 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/09/20/nfl-ratings-decline-reasons-quality-quarterbacks-hurricanes

But it's only because of players kneeling during the anthem tho.....not just the fact that every prime time game this year so far have sucked, and sucked bad. 

But having the Rams and Niners are supposed to help change this?!

That primtime schedule is affecting cbs and fox also that don't have prime time games? Viewership is down across the board. Prime time schedule isn't the cause for every bodies bad ratings.

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

That primtime schedule is affecting cbs and fox also that don't have prime time games? Viewership is down across the board. Prime time schedule isn't the cause for every bodies bad ratings.

I never said that it did. But if they wanna increase viewership across the board then they should start with focusing more on their prime time scheduling by offering more intriguing games. And a Thursday night Rams/niners game is certainly not a step in that right direction, at all.

Archived