TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

21 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I never said that it did. But if they wanna increase viewership across the board then they should start with focusing more on their prime time scheduling by offering more intriguing games. And a Thursday night Rams/niners game is certainly not a step in that right direction, at all.

I mean, this isn't even one of those games that looks good before the season started and turns out to be garbage.  This game has looked like garbage for four years.

4 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Just as I turned on NFL Network, analyst Michael Irvin gave his take on one of the teams. I don't know which.

"If we're gonna be the team we're gonna be, then we HAVE to be the team that we HAVE to be."

Knowing him, there's at least a 50% chance he wasn't even talking about one of the teams playing tonight.

2 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Just as I turned on NFL Network, analyst Michael Irvin gave his take on one of the teams. I don't know which.

"If we're gonna be the team we're gonna be, then we HAVE to be the team that we HAVE to be."

He was quoting Norv Turner and talking about the Rams.

And, what he actually said was "If we're going to be what we're going to be... we have to beat the team we're supposed to beat."

Archived