College Football 25

Ty21

12 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Will you be able to play someone like Travis Hunter on both offense and defense?  

I can’t imagine this being a no 

12 hours ago, August4th said:

who's going to be everyone's first team they use?

I'm going to start with Pitt

I often was a UAB and or Eastern Michigan guy. 

13 hours ago, August4th said:

I'd like cut my teeth in the FCS, take the UNI Panthers to the title, then take over for old man Ferentz. But they were left out of this game, hopefully next year EA will include them.

So instead I think I will start out at FAU, Owls on the prowl

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I usually do teams like San Jose State or Idaho. I’ll probably pick whoever the worst ranked team is.

I think Kennesaw St is the worst rated team this year.  Idaho isn't in the game.  They dropped down to FCS.

On 7/9/2024 at 6:24 PM, Danger said:

Arch Manning changed his mind and will be in the game afterall.

Man, hate to see such a distraction from football...hope he can overcome it.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2024 at 8:58 AM, August4th said:

Probably fulfill most of my family's biggest want and fire James Franklin with Penn State first, win a natty then start a new one with like Tulane or ECU.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Probably fulfill most of my family's biggest want and fire James Franklin with Penn State first, win a natty then start a new one with like Tulane or ECU.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2024 at 8:58 AM, August4th said:

have they announced the program's star ratings anywhere yet? gonna just take whatever 1-star program has the least dog**** logo/uniforms/name 

edit: actually scratch that. gonna take UNC. decided I wanted a P5 school that hasn't ever won a national championship and has uniforms and a logo that I liked and didn't have a non-state name. also wanted a school that had a few already actual legit rivals. came down to them and mississippi state for me. 

Edited by FinneasGage

from everything I've seen this is actually surpassing my expectations and I'm super excited. the onnnnnly thing i've seen that I hope is different on launch is the record book only having the top leader and not like at least a top 10 for every category. when you get to like season 20 it'd be cool to have that to look at. feel like sports games kinda always gloss over that and don't make that as deep as they could, when it's a super easy thing to include and, for me at least, is really big.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

have they announced the program's star ratings anywhere yet? gonna just take whatever 1-star program has the least dog**** logo/uniforms/name 

edit: actually scratch that. gonna take UNC. decided I wanted a P5 school that hasn't ever won a national championship and has uniforms and a logo that I liked and didn't have a non-state name. also wanted a school that had a few already actual legit rivals. came down to them and mississippi state for me. 

1958 doesn't count

hawkeyes-belly.gif

• Like 1