NCAA football

Ty21

Just now, Danger said:

have you not played NBA 2K games in recent years. xD

They actually care about franchise mode. The amount of detail they go into is unreal. I'd give them a shot. The most recent I bought was 2k17 (which I LOVE), my roommates both have 2k19 and the amount of depth added between those 2 games alone is staggering.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:55 AM, Danger said:

2022 is probably realistic.

I’d like to think so. Madden has been kinda teasing it a bit with this year’s game letting you be a couple college teams for superstar 

• 3 weeks later...

http://maxfootballgame.com

College Football is back with Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2019 releasing in September. 

Apparently this was a CFL game by Canuck Studios the past few years. This year they increased their developers from three to double digits and have ditched CFL for College Football. 

I don’t think it’ll use real colleges but that’s fine with me. I play for the college-style setup of many schools, recruiting, etc. 

Graphics/gameplay I’m not expecting much but it should still be a fun game. 

Edited by BayRaider

40 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

While die hard fans might give it a try just to get the college football experience again in a video game no college football game without the NCAA licenses will ever be a commercial success.

Agreed. However, I’m in the minority as I could care less about the NCAA branding, I care about the college football overall experience. 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, BayRaider said:

http://maxfootballgame.com

College Football is back with Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2019 releasing in September. 

Apparently this was a CFL game by Canuck Studios the past few years. This year they increased their developers from three to double digits and have ditched CFL for College Football. 

I don’t think it’ll use real colleges but that’s fine with me. I play for the college-style setup of many schools, recruiting, etc. 

Graphics/gameplay I’m not expecting much but it should still be a fun game. 

Which company made the game?

Is EA involved at all?

On 6/18/2019 at 4:20 PM, BayRaider said:

Agreed. However, I’m in the minority as I could care less about the NCAA branding, I care about the college football overall experience. 

While I agree....the game looks generic and choppy.  Might be worth a try for a $20 for diehard college football fans...but this will almost definitely be a one and done game.  

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

While I agree....the game looks generic and choppy.  Might be worth a try for a $20 for diehard college football fans...but this will almost definitely be a one and done game.  

The gameplay doesnt even need to be great. If they can nail the sim side of the game and put a big emphasis on accuracy of stats in relation to player attributes than I will be a happy camper. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

The gameplay doesnt even need to be great. If they can nail the sim side of the game and put a big emphasis on accuracy of stats in relation to player attributes than I will be a happy camper. 

Exactly. Even a text based simulation I’d be happy. Gameplay and graphics is just a huge bonus. 

• Like 1