NCAA football

Ty21

Cool, ill definitely purchase it and support them. I’ll probably play this way more than I did other three main sports games this year considering those all lack customization options. 

I like custom big leagues with big tournament playoffs. (Think NCAA type league with 16 team tournament). I don’t think they will have playoff customization this year but hopefully next year. 

Gameplay is prettyyy bad, but that was to be expected. I’m using it as a OOTP style game and works well as that. The world has long needed a football simulator like Baseball has OOTP. 

I’m gonna keep playing this but it also makes me want to dust off NCAA 14 which I may do sometime this week. Just sucks cause I don’t have PS3 controllers and the PS4 ones have to be plugged into the PS3. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Gameplay is prettyyy bad, but that was to be expected. I’m using it as a OOTP style game and works well as that. The world has long needed a football simulator like Baseball has OOTP. 

I’m gonna keep playing this but it also makes me want to dust off NCAA 14 which I may do sometime this week. Just sucks cause I don’t have PS3 controllers and the PS4 ones have to be plugged into the PS3. 

You can order third party PS3 controllers.  Mine old Sony PS3 controller got screwy, so I had to find a new one so I ordered this one...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073CLJH8J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...and it works great for me.   I played some NCAA with it and all the way through Dragon Age Origins, and it feels and works just like a regular PS3 controller.   The price is great too.

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah that gameplay is definitely bad but the developer is already pushing out an update today. It will be good as a college sim though. They are working out some bugs that are causing crashing during team editing and once they get that to a stable point I will most likely start a thread here with a college dynasty. While there is no file share, members of the community have been sharing some great resources for getting the game to an NCAA state. Like you said though, this will be used as a college sim for me and I doubt I will touch gameplay until it is significantly improved.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rJbfiyRcqUZ0bwgCNMaLqbQ_PbsIMQ_kX6qoUw-J-Q0/edit#gid=0 - Spreadsheet for ingame names to college names and logos

18 hours ago, biggio7 said:

It's expected to look bad and play bad. But for what they are working with, it's nice to see the effort and everything they have in place. If it gets roster sharing, more people would play it. That is no doubt the key.

Roster sharing and the ability to insert custom assets like logos and the sort. So we can make the real teams ourselves.