NCAA football

Ty21

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

California passing the law NCAA athletes can be paid for use of their likeness. 

Most of the democratic presidential candidates are also pushing the issue. Especially Andrew Yang, he has a NCAA bill already written up. He even has a MMA bill where UFC can’t screw fighters anymore with that exclusive Reebok garbage. 

That looks even worst than I imagined. They should have went with Techmo Bowl style mechanics. At its best it’s a simulator right now, which is fine for me since that’s what I like about college football games. Which even that is probably terrible. They need to improve the mechanics and those awful camera views to get more people interested, not everyone is going to be as lenient as me.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

That looks even worst than I imagined. They should have went with Techmo Bowl style mechanics. At its best it’s a simulator right now, which is fine for me since that’s what I like about college football games. Which even that is probably terrible. They need to improve the mechanics and those awful camera views to get more people interested, not everyone is going to be as lenient as me.

Agree here. Gotta admit their marketing was top notch though. I think they shoulda worked on it another year before taking the big marketing plunge but they games right on their toes though. Theres another one called iMackulate thats been in the works for a while and you could see NCAA Football return in the next few years. The NCAA Players should be able to use their likeness for pay is picking up huge media steam and the media gets what they want. The NCAAs corruption will end in the next 4 years IMO. 

• Like 1

They just need to pick one thing and focus on that. Don't worry about the graphics. 

Pick one year and fix the actual gameplay. The next year deal with dynasty mode. Add announcers and cosmetic stuff the year after that. They're trying to do a little bit of everything, which doesn't work when only three people are making the game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

They just need to pick one thing and focus on that. Don't worry about the graphics. 

Pick one year and fix the actual gameplay. The next year deal with dynasty mode. Add announcers and cosmetic stuff the year after that. They're trying to do a little bit of everything, which doesn't work when only three people are making the game. 

They should have scrapped on-field gameplay altogether and just been a franchise simulator game. That is really what people are missing. Once they got that going, then worry about gameplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

They should have scrapped on-field gameplay altogether and just been a franchise simulator game. That is really what people are missing. Once they got that going, then worry about gameplay.

Agree with this. I've heard that the Axis game is a really good simulator, but I'm not prepared to drop another $30 on a developmental football game at this stage

• Like 1

We should make a football simulator somehow, this is the exact type of thing I’ve been craving. I play OOTP more than any game and Baseball is a farrrrr #2 for me behind Football. Probably behind MMA too. There are a couple football simulators out but both garbage. 

43 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We should make a football simulator somehow, this is the exact type of thing I’ve been craving. I play OOTP more than any game and Baseball is a farrrrr #2 for me behind Football. Probably behind MMA too. There are a couple football simulators out but both garbage. 

The OOTP folks were working on a football game, but the main developer either got sick or passed away I believe. I think that they're still working on a football sim game but aren't close to completing it.