Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Eagles sign CB Nickell Robey-Coleman

Love it. Guess that bumps Maddox out of the slot spot. Hopefully he gets a shot somewhere because he's got talent.

I can get down with this - he's a competent corner and should start in the slot right away.

Maddox playing Safety with Mills being 3rd safety/Linebacker/CB hybrid?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Maddox playing Safety with Mills being 3rd safety/Linebacker/CB hybrid?

Nah I think Maddox is getting a shot outside, as is Sidney.
Best man gets the job.
If Rasul is here he'll get a shot too.

Best case Sidney finally steps up because of Maddox's versatility

Wow are we loaded at slot corner. Def means Maddox to move outside. LeBlanc though? Kinda confusing but love the talent.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wow are we loaded at slot corner. Def means Maddox to move outside. LeBlanc though? Kinda confusing but love the talent.

we are probably just spending way more time in Nickel

but Might be putting McLeod back in single high and having two "slot guys" and two outside corners

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

we are probably just spending way more time in Nickel

but Might be putting McLeod back in single high and having two "slot guys" and two outside corners

Yeah that all makes sense. Very intriguing. So Slay and Maddox outside, NRC and LeBlanc as slots, McLeod at FS, Mills at SS and Parks as 3rd safety roaming with his plus speed and athleticism. All while Graham, Barnett, Cox and Hargrave wreak havoc on the QB. Plus adding in a guy like Jones who could take a step, adding guys in the draft. I like it a lot as is tbh.

15 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah that all makes sense. Very intriguing. So Slay and Maddox outside, NRC and LeBlanc as slots, McLeod at FS, Mills at SS and Parks as 3rd safety roaming with his plus speed and athleticism. All while Graham, Barnett, Cox and Hargrave wreak havoc on the QB. Plus adding in a guy like Jones who could take a step, adding guys in the draft. I like it a lot as is tbh.

Many forget Josh Sweat. Really looking forward to see how he progresses next year.

Curious to also see the role Malik Jackson will play in.

Wow didn't expect this. We suddenly have CB's now. Better too many bodies than not enough. Bring in talent and let them all fight it out.

But most importantly, he is not 29 so this move is @ninjapirate approved

Love my quarter package. Who needs lbs? We got PARKS! Lol. Parks as a lb has graded well, and he Def has the intensity to play that position. Really intrigued by jones after training with the db guru.  I really have faith in him.