Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve tried having this discussion with you several times, pickle too. It’s never been met with anything but denial and excuses. 

@The Orca 

I’m done discussing this with you. Maybe PM a mod or Webby. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also, I know, I wanted your input on the last game and how I played 

I thought you played the best game of any scum, not that the bar was particularly high. 

Edited by Dome

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What did i do last game that was bad/ban worthy?

@Pickle Rick

I dont want to get into a debate with you two about any of this. But I will be honest with you so you can reflect if you guys have truly been banned (forever? A few games?).

1. By my rough estimation about ~7 people have either quit or decided to play less. Of those probably ~5 of them have said its because they dont enjoy the way you two play the game.
  2. There is a very real feeling amongst the mafia community that you two dont play fair/follow the rules/cheat.
  3. People dont like how often you two tag team. I personally believe thats why one of you normally get targeted early.
  4. In general, it feels like yall dont take criticism very well. You just keep repeating "Be more specific" followed by "thats not true". No matter how many people tell you differently. 
  5.  ET80 and others have asked you all to step away for a few games multiple games. You didnt. So the mods probably felt compelled to step in. 

Again - I am not here to argue, accuse you or even discuss the above. I am just relaying what I have observed from.... Well from a number of people. You two know the old saying: "If one person calls me a jerk, I ignore it. But if everyone calls me a jerk, I am probably a jerk" - - No one is calling you a jerk; but multiple people are not enjoying the games because of you two specifically. Self reflection time my dudes. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Pickle Rick

I dont want to get into a debate with you two about any of this. But I will be honest with you so you can reflect if you guys have truly been banned (forever? A few games?).

1. By my rough estimation about ~7 people have either quit or decided to play less. Of those probably ~5 of them have said its because they dont enjoy the way you two play the game.
  2. There is a very real feeling amongst the mafia community that you two dont play fair/follow the rules/cheat.
  3. People dont like how often you two tag team. I personally believe thats why one of you normally get targeted early.
  4. In general, it feels like yall dont take criticism very well. You just keep repeating "Be more specific" followed by "thats not true". No matter how many people tell you differently. 
  5.  ET80 and others have asked you all to step away for a few games multiple games. You didnt. So the mods probably felt compelled to step in. 

Again - I am not here to argue, accuse you or even discuss the above. I am just relaying what I have observed from.... Well from a number of people. You two know the old saying: "If one person calls me a jerk, I ignore it. But if everyone calls me a jerk, I am probably a jerk" - - No one is calling you a jerk; but multiple people are not enjoying the games because of you two specifically. Self reflection time my dudes. 

I'd love to. Just need specifics on what was wrong, why it was wrong, and how I should correct it

Also, never have and never will cheat. People continuing with that line of posts is a personal attack of me 

The year is 2014 (maybe)
The man, PML
He has the direct message window open.  He has one vote left to cast.  Who was this year's mafia MVP? 
"Can you vote for yourself?" he wonders.  "Sure, I could. I want to win the award.  But can I do it, morally? I mean, if the deciding vote is a vote I cast for myself, did the people really choose me?  Am I truly the MVP?  No.  It can't be done.  I must vote for Malf"

Meanwhile,
The man, Malf
He has the direct message window open.  His name is written in every category.  He wears a wicked smile.
"PML is the best.  I believe it, the people believe it.  The only way to defeat him is to do everything possible, I need to vote for myself."

The result,
Irrelevant

• Like 7

Just now, Counselor said:

When these guys give you an attempt of help or suggestions don’t respond immediately. Think about what they are saying and let it marinate. Then respond. 

I'm willing to, just need people to step up 

3 hours ago, PuntMyLumps said:

The year is 2014 (maybe)
The man, PML
He has the direct message window open.  He has one vote left to cast.  Who was this year's mafia MVP? 
"Can you vote for yourself?" he wonders.  "Sure, I could. I want to win the award.  But can I do it, morally? I mean, if the deciding vote is a vote I cast for myself, did the people really choose me?  Am I truly the MVP?  No.  It can't be done.  I must vote for Malf"

Meanwhile,
The man, Malf
He has the direct message window open.  His name is written in every category.  He wears a wicked smile.
"PML is the best.  I believe it, the people believe it.  The only way to defeat him is to do everything possible, I need to vote for myself."

The result,
Irrelevant

I won an award that year, too.