Jump to content
MWil23

2020 Draft Rumors and News

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't think Atlanta would be in the market for a trade-up. Who would they even trade up for?

My guess would be Brown or Kinlaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:
5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't think Atlanta would be in the market for a trade-up. Who would they even trade up for?

My guess would be Brown or Kinlaw

I heard Kinlaw would be their target at #10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Peter King says the Chargers love Andrew Thomas

 

FHAWK!

Hopefully they take a QB.

Also, it's misinformation time.

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Hopefully they take a QB.

Also, it's misinformation time.

Really!

We all saw what Tyrod did/didn't do here on the North Coast two years ago when given the opportunity to be "the man"............

Especially if Herbert is still on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t imagine the chargers passing on a QB.

No one actually believes Tuh-Rod is going to win them games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I can’t imagine the chargers passing on a QB.

No one actually believes Tuh-Rod is going to win them games.

I could see them signing cam and passing on a qb. They’re probably holding off until after the draft  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I could see them signing cam and passing on a qb. They’re probably holding off until after the draft  

Yeah that’s possible too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Peter King says the Chargers love Andrew Thomas

 

FHAWK!

Peter King reports what SD wants, which is to bait Cleveland into trading up to #6 to get the guy everyone knows that they want in order to sucker us out of draft picks IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Peter King reports what SD wants, which is to bait Cleveland into trading up to #6 to get the guy everyone knows that they want in order to sucker us out of draft picks IMO.

I mean, I’m not opposed to it depending on the cost, but I’d imagine they’ll want more than I’d give. 
 

I’d toss them a 3 to secure the we feel is OT1, not just the best available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, I’m not opposed to it depending on the cost, but I’d imagine they’ll want more than I’d give. 
 

I’d toss them a 3 to secure the we feel is OT1, not just the best available.

If it meant a GUARANTEE that we'd get Thomas, I'd absolutely give them a 3rd, even as high as our top of the round 3. It's the equivalent of trading a Chad Thomas or Travis Wilson with our draft history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If it meant a GUARANTEE that we'd get Thomas, I'd absolutely give them a 3rd, even as high as our top of the round 3. It's the equivalent of trading a Chad Thomas or Travis Wilson with our draft history.

Or Larry O...

If we’re using past history as anything meaningful, we should probably find new hobbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Or Larry O...

Or John Hughes, or Charlie Frye, or Colt McCoy, or Travis Prentice...

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we’re using past history as anything meaningful, we should probably find new hobbies.

or Takitaki, or Nassib, or Shon Coleman, or Cody Kessler, or Leon McFadden, or...

...sorry, what were you saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or John Hughes, or Charlie Frye, or Colt McCoy, or Travis Prentice...

or Takitaki, or Nassib, or Shon Coleman, or Cody Kessler, or Leon McFadden, or...

...sorry, what were you saying?

Larry O.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×