Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

So how has this game gone?

Things are different because of the draft, and the attempt at putting it in another forum, but how did things turn out? Is it worth trying again, and maybe with some tweaks?

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Things are different because of the draft, and the attempt at putting it in another forum, but how did things turn out? Is it worth trying again, and maybe with some tweaks?

the biggest problem is people signed up when they clearly had no interest in playing. the draft certainly didn't help either.

no preference on forum here. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

Another forum is really not a good idea choice imo.  I forgot this thing even existed most of day one cause I never come to the Texans forum 

31 minutes ago, pwny said:

Activity is about than 15 pages a day and that's with like 24 players and 10 real days of gameplay. The lack of the normal people wanting to play here hurt, the activity from the people who did play hurt, the draft hurt, the location really hurt imo

9h9YLzn.gif

Personally- I could play wherever

For the Mafia experience- wasnt good 

I got into this Mafia game only because it's in the Texans forum and ET was kind enough to tag me. However, now that I've gotten into the game, I'll happily participate in the future. I haven't been the most active. Part of that was trying to lay low and prevent getting targeted, part of it was to try to keep from raising suspicion since I'm the GOAT Man of the Year, part of that was from the timing with the draft, and part of it was because this is my first time and I'm trying to get a feel for how the veterans do it. Overall, I've enjoyed it. But I don't really have anything to compare it to.

• Like 4