8 hours ago, Trojan said:

Tee Higgins
Patrick Queen
Grant Delpit
Trevon Diggs
Austin Jackson
Kristian Fulton
DeAndre Swift

I think Higgins, Delpit, Diggs, Swift and possibly Jackson are definite shouts. Fulton I’m 50/50 on. I have 4 corners pencilled in for the first round but after Okudah and Henderson the next two could be any of Fulton, Terrell, Johnson, Arnette or Gladney. I’d lean towards Terrell being a definite and then either Fulton or Jaylon Johnson sneaking in, maybe even to KC with the very last pick. 

Agreed with;

Epeneza, Mims, Baun, Diggs, Delpit, Higgins.

Not sure on the LBs because we need one, and if Murray is there, we could take him. 

and not sure if they're media darlings but YGM, Jonathan Taylor, Jalen Reagor can sit a few more minutes too.

Edited by Hunter2_1

It’ so tough to peg a draft slot for receivers. 

The general consensus last year was that DK Metcalf and AJ Brown were (at least borderline) first rounders, and both went midway through the 2nd.

I wonder how a strong WR class affects how teams will prioritize position. Will they pass on WR early knowing they can get a similar player later? 

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

It’ so tough to peg a draft slot for receivers. 

The general consensus last year was that DK Metcalf and AJ Brown were (at least borderline) first rounders, and both went midway through the 2nd.

I wonder how a strong WR class affects how teams will prioritize position. Will they pass on WR early knowing they can get a similar player later? 

An avg of 3-4 wr have gone in the 1st rd since 2010. I think form holds this yr and 4 wr maybe even 5 go 1st rd. Don't see the 6 or 7 I've seen mocked. Could be wrong with a never before seen draft in front of us. We'll see if teams jump the gun or wait until day 2. 

Since the media draftniks have about 40 1st rounders, there will be some fallers.  My guess is that EDGE, OT and CB are drafted heavily.  I am surprised that many have up to 5 WR taken in the first round when the position is so deep.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

Since the media draftniks have about 40 1st rounders, there will be some fallers.  My guess is that EDGE, OT and CB are drafted heavily.  I am surprised that many have up to 5 WR taken in the first round when the position is so deep.

I think its more like 22 1st rounders with a large amount of guys as 2nd/3rd rounders. 

3 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I think its more like 22 1st rounders with a large amount of guys as 2nd/3rd rounders. 

Talentwise, yes but those other 10 are put in as first rounders a lot.  Zack Braun is one that everyone like mocking to the Pats and I can't understand why anyone would consider him a 1st round pick.

19 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Talentwise, yes but those other 10 are put in as first rounders a lot.  Zack Braun is one that everyone like mocking to the Pats and I can't understand why anyone would consider him a 1st round pick.

Ironically, I think IF he went to the Pats, that's decent first round value. If they turn him into KVN the second or something. Every other team though, he's just a too-small edge rusher for the NFL, and a pretty unflashy linebacker. 2nd round talent.