The Last Dance (Schedule Inside)

seminoles1

Loved it.  I grew up watching MJ documentaries, so I knew most of this stuff already, but there's still a lot of new info.  Love the way they're going back to tell the story of the MJ/Bulls dynasty while still keeping us anchored in the "Last Season".

Also, this is a cool "what if?"

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Idk the backstory of this, did he have personal camera men following him throughout his career? How does he own the footage that he isn’t in, did he buy it?

Silver basically said at the time "let us film this year and we will never do anything with it you don't want". MJ has complete control on what gets used.

Krause did some dumb **** but he likely wasn't as bad as he's going to be portrayed.

Edited by Bullet Club

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Idk the backstory of this, did he have personal camera men following him throughout his career? How does he own the footage that he isn’t in, did he buy it?

He owns the rights to the footage from the camera crew that followed the team in 1997-98. No documentary without that footage being used.

10 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Jordan has a lot of input in this series. Krause is going to get massacred the whole series.

Props to him for putting the team together but lol at him trying to break up a dynasty for his ego’s sake. Can’t believe the owner didn’t just step in and sideline him/fire him

Edited by amac

It was good but I feel like...Its not laid out well? It bounced all over the place in the first two episodes. Also I get Scottie was kind of selfish for sitting out the first two months of that season for surgery but like...MJ talking crap while he was making 15X what Pippen was making is kind of douchey lol

8 hours ago, amac said:

Props to him for putting the team together but lol at him trying to break up a dynasty for his ego’s sake. Can’t believe the owner didn’t just step in and sideline him/fire him

Yeah, his overwhelming desire to be recognized as some sort of genius was a massive failure. He still will get way more crap than he should from this.

Edited by Bullet Club

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It was good but I feel like...Its not laid out well? It bounced all over the place in the first two episodes. Also I get Scottie was kind of selfish for sitting out the first two months of that season for surgery but like...MJ talking crap while he was making 15X what Pippen was making is kind of douchey lol

Yeah, the random jumping around was dumb. If they are going to tell the whole story at least do it in order with some tie-ins to 1997. We don't need to jump from 97 to 85 to 97 to 68 to 97 to 80 and on and on. It's still fun to see but I knew all of this stuff. I read Jordan books galore as kid.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Yeah, the random jumping around was dumb. If they are going to tell the whole story at least do it in order with some tie-ins to 1997. We don't need to jump from 97 to 85 to 97 to 68 to 97 to 80 and on and on. It's still fun to see but I knew all of this stuff. I read Jordan books galore as kid.

Yeah that was my issue. Just doesn't seem well thought out. It jumped all over the dang place. From MJ college to him going to London, to his rookie year, to the last season, to him carrying them to the playoffs as a Sophomore, to Pippens contract issues. No flow.