2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

Not to get off topic but it’s pretty crazy that majority of average NFL fans (and even some more hardcore ones) are already considering Darnold to be a “bust” or “sucks”. Just something I’ve noticed a lot talking about the draft with people. That Monday night in Foxboro really did a number on his public perception.

really hope he (and Gase) step it up this year and finish in the top 3rd of the league. I don’t think that’s too much to ask 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Not to get off topic but it’s pretty crazy that majority of average NFL fans (and even some more hardcore ones) are already considering Darnold to be a “bust” or “sucks”. Just something I’ve noticed a lot talking about the draft with people. That Monday night in Foxboro really did a number on his public perception.

really hope he (and Gase) step it up this year and finish in the top 3rd of the league. I don’t think that’s too much to ask 

Very true. I think you have to be around non Jets fans and Outside the NY/NJ area to understand this. Obviously in Texas nearly everyone is a cowboys fan here and Darnold has zero respect from them.

• Like 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Very true. I think you have to be around non Jets fans and Outside the NY/NJ area to understand this. Obviously in Texas nearly everyone is a cowboys fan here and Darnold has zero respect from them.

Even though he torched them last year?

I'm not worried about Adams congratulating everyone on their new deals. A lot of athletes do that for friends. He has stated he wants to be a Jet and he loves the city. It's not like he's pulling a Yannik on twitter. I'm just waiting to see what JD offers him after the draft. 

My favorite WRs in these two rounds will be : V.Jefferson, AGG, Mims, Higgins, Pittman, Edwards, Shenault, and G.Davis. 

Other prospects I can't hate: K.Fulton, Gross-Matos, C.Akers, Z.Moss, K.Vaughn, J.Kelly, T.Diggs, J.Johnson, and Dantzler.