1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

Another game in the books and I'll make another awe inspiring Love post.

Dude has his chinstrap on the entire game.  Good job, Jordan, good job!

No snaps played, but he looked engaged and almost part of the coaching staff they way he was next to MLF.

Just going from obvious stuff...dude's learning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

From what I've seen of Lance and Fields I'd definitely prefer Love in a game over either of those 2 right now.

Which is an admittedly low bar to clear.

I haven't seen Lance, but I'll take your word for it.

But I would take Fields over Love in a heartbeat.  He's just got more talent.  Bigger arm.  Better mobility.  He got whupped last year and got shell shocked.  Give him a real o-line with a real offensive scheme and I still think that kid has the talent to be very, very good.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I haven't seen Lance, but I'll take your word for it.

But I would take Fields over Love in a heartbeat.  He's just got more talent.  Bigger arm.  Better mobility.  He got whupped last year and got shell shocked.  Give him a real o-line with a real offensive scheme and I still think that kid has the talent to be very, very good.  

Outside of Ohio State where he played with nothing but 1st round skill players, where has he shown this? He doesn't see it at the pro level, throws late, puts his eyes down when he's pressured. Don't think he's ever going to be comfortable throwing into pro windows. I've got him 5/5 for the 2021 1st rounders right now.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Outside of Ohio State where he played with nothing but 1st round skill players, where has he shown this? He doesn't see it at the pro level, throws late, puts his eyes down when he's pressured. Don't think he's ever going to be comfortable throwing into pro windows. I've got him 5/5 for the 2021 1st rounders right now.

Totally agree.  He had amazing talent around him the entire time at Ohio State.  That is not the case now.

I feel like he is a much faster athlete than Love.  Stronger arm.  Pure physical attributes.

He reads things slowly right now.  He's skittish due to the poor line.  And he may never be comfortable throwing into the pro windows.

And I can say all of that about Love right now, too.  Only Fields is a superior athlete to Love.