1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

4 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

If he matches Rodgers 1st yr #s (4000/28/13 92.3 rating) I'd be ecstatic, even if those numbers don't quite mean the same 15 yrs down the road. 

And the important part would be him looking sharper at the end of the season than at the beginning, getting used to the game and adjusting. 

Yeah .. I think it's fair to expect him to post similar numbers.  I could see a few less tds a few more picks, but hopefully he's in the ballpark. 

39 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

Seriously dude.   Show a bit of maturity and please don't do that. Last thing, we need is for the whole point scoring toxic rubbish to continue. That's just asking for the Rodgers fanboys to detail every mistake Love makes.

Hoping the new era will see everyone on the same side. Rodgers has been an incredible QB for Packers leading us to some fantastic seasons, we have been always competitive and have that title win. A lot of fans will have been insanely jealous at us lucking out with Favre and then Rodgers. Every QB has their strengths and faults. Rodgers has been far from perfect but his strengths significantly out weighed his weaknesses. Can we not just leave it there.

Unless there is a crazy turn of events ... this is now the Love era.  Lets just have everyone get behind the new QB and stop the bitching about one of the best players in our history.

On that note, really hope people have patience with Love. He is going to throw interceptions and make mistakes and probably cost us matches. That's fine as long as he looks like he belongs and shows he is progressing. He is a first year starter. Last thing we need is for Rodgers fanboys to get on his back with every little mistake.

That's going to happen anyway. 

23 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Here's a pretty epic Jordan Love story from Tyler Dunne.  Lots of info in there. 

https://www.golongtd.com/p/its-jordan-love-time

Epic and Tyler Dunne just don't go together. The guy is a parasite "journalist".  

Love has been a disaster and with the spin from the clickbait parasite journalist, it just adds to the fallacious narrative.

17 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

You're a troll!  Go back under your bridge. 

Gees O'Petes, how silly... Maybe yur just funnin' about?!?

But ya, I don't goose step with the group think mandate that we must ignore how awful Love has been and how awful it was to squander a 1st & 4th round pick on him. I'm also not a message board loser posting 50(fifty!) times a day on a Packer message board hating on Rodgers... So, by that disgusting definition, I'm a troll.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

But, like the tree that falls in the woods with no one to hear it, if we ALL have them on ignore, do their posts really exist?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I was going to say how would be keep track of everyone to tag every time, then I thought I could just send him my ignore list. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Gees O'Petes, how silly... Maybe yur just funnin' about?!?

But ya, I don't goose step with the group think mandate that we must ignore how awful Love has been and how awful it was to squander a 1st & 4th round pick on him. I'm also not a message board loser posting 50(fifty!) times a day on a Packer message board hating on Rodgers... So, by that disgusting definition, I'm a troll.

You better get adjusted to it .. Jordan Love is basically the new starting QB of our Green Bay Packers. I know it's going to be difficult for you, but it is now basically a reality. 

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

But, like the tree that falls in the woods with no one to hear it, if we ALL have them on ignore, do their posts really exist?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I was going to DM you but as a public service does ignore actually work on this site? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

I was going to DM you but as a public service does ignore actually work on this site? 

Anyone else feel free to chime in. I thought you still saw it if someone else quoted it which would defeat the purpose because no one around here can ignore anyone they disagree with seemingly even if neither side is getting their rocks off.

• Like 1