1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

You better get adjusted to it .. Jordan Love is basically the new starting QB of our Green Bay Packers. I know it's going to be difficult for you, but it is now basically a reality. 

Plus he gets hated on because he thinks their the Green Bay AaronRodgeresesesseses. You don't have to "hate" AR to be in the boys club or whatever he thinks it is, you just need to at least try to acknowledge where we're at with anymore, on top of that, being ARod fan boys COMPLETELY skewed how they think about any of JLs play, which is no diff than those that want AR gone and want JL TO play but still. I can't take anyone seriously who says **** like he's been awful and we squandered all this on him (and the 4th, OH NO, not a 4th too!!) when he hasn't gotten a real shot. 

Anyone pretending they know is just being a clown stuck in whatever crap they have believed all along.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Outta likes for the day but thank you for clarification.

You can run out of likes still? I'm pretty sure I've hit the like button like 200 times on a game day before....

Edited by Norm

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Likes are unlimited and untracked/uncounted anymore

There something about the script of the site that doesn’t show you’ve liked a post after you reload the page? Sorry to clutter up a thread but I’m confused here too now.

Anyone else giddy, like REALLY giddy about that Love video?  Obviously the clip posted was the best of the best reps.  But that ball comes out HOT!!!   I liked how the ball needed to get over the cage for a completion.  Amazing drill.  Footwork was great.

There is a lot to be excited about concerning Love's arm talent.  Let's hope the brain is there as well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Anyone else giddy, like REALLY giddy about that Love video?  Obviously the clip posted was the best of the best reps.  But that ball comes out HOT!!!   I liked how the ball needed to get over the cage for a completion.  Amazing drill.  Footwork was great.

There is a lot to be excited about concerning Love's arm talent.  Let's hope the brain is there as well.

That is where I have been with Jordan Love all along.  Best example of it was the Saints game in 2021 (I think).  The offense did nothing all day, and we put in Love.  He moves the ball right down the field, then redzone fumble.  He moves the ball well then seems to have a really, really bad play.  It is going to take a long time to get used to the increase in turnovers by the offense.  

33 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm just ready for the new direction.  It looks like his mechanics are solid .. the arm is good.  I think another year with Tom Clements will help him even further.  It's just time for him to actually play.  I hope if Aaron moves along the team will loosen up and not be walking on egg shells all the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I hope some more stuff like this on Love comes out soon

I don’t know, you have a QB in Aaron Rodgers that is going to lead you to the super bowl. And you have a QB in Jordan Love that’s going take you to the toilet bowl….

• Like 7

8 hours ago, vegas492 said:

No doubting his arm, that he "can make all of the throws." I just have questions on his mental field processing and accuracy and we haven't had a large enough sample size to know that answer for sure yet. But this is the case with every strong-armed QB coming into the league and starting. From what little we saw of him this past season, it looked like his accuracy and processing improved. Hence, reasons to be optimistic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I hope some more stuff like this on Love comes out soon

You realize this article the scout says he would have love ranked 4th best QB ahead of Levis in this draft... Right? Not exactly a ringing endorsement. We have some here that think we wouldn't trade number one overall this year for Love..

Edited by PackFan13