The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

Not sure of the point of the other Carr thread so I'll stick w/ the thread that's been around:

Not sure the Colts would ever give up this much but man, it'd be tough to say "no" to this. I would need a guarantee we don't take a QB in this class. Resign Mariota for a couple years and hope he doesn't lead an offense averaging 14 PPG like last time and has some trade value while we get into a position to draft a QB in 2023.

EDIT: What we can take away from this is that the Colts may be locked in on him. **** it, I'll take Ehlinger for a year. Just no QB this draft. None.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lollll, no way we can afford to give Carr 40M a year. Not even sure he gets an extension after the Adams trade. He may have to go out there on his final year and ball out like crazy. 

Never gonna let that dream die are you. I’m sure our new WR is gonna be hyped when we release the guy he came here to play with. Probably need to sit down and get used to Carr brother. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Never gonna let that dream die are you. I’m sure our new WR is gonna be hyped when we release the guy he came here to play with. Probably need to sit down and get used to Carr brother. 

I'm plenty use to him and his average play. If they give him an extension, so be it. But if they let him play this year out, I would not be surprised in any way what so ever. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I'm plenty use to him and his average play. If they give him an extension, so be it. But if they let him play this year out, I would not be surprised in any way what so ever. 

Keep holding onto hope my man. 

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Some nut huggers here may hate this statement but

“adams picked carr over arod” 

It's true though isn't it. 

David Carr was talking on NFLN about how Carr and Adams have routes they've made up and practiced since they were 18 that don't even have names. They're chemistry is akin to teammates that have been playing together since childhood. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

It's true though isn't it. 

David Carr was talking on NFLN about how Carr and Adams have routes they've made up and practiced since they were 18 that don't even have names. They're chemistry is akin to teammates that have been playing together since childhood. 

7mill + carr vs arod 🤷🏾‍♂️