The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What a passive aggressive, soft post.

You called Carr  "one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile" 

You have zero respect for the man and are going to try and tells us you're rooting for him. This is the classic "post something positive, in case it all comes back on me" post and I'm not hear for it.

You have made that quote of me about 8 times in 2 days. Not sure how you’re trolling is tolerated. And you need to stop being obsessed with me. Yes, I called Carr that because I was frustrated with his over-the-top conservatism and completely shutting down when the going gets tough. 

I’m a Raider Fan and will be rooting for Carr this season. Deal with it. You saying I won’t be rooting for Carr this year is just a lie. I’ll be there Week 1 rooting for the Raiders and saying Go Carr. It’s like you don’t want me rooting for Carr because of my comments lmao. 

I obviously could care absolutely less what you think or believe. 

You on the other hand, really, really care what I think. That’s obvious to everyone at this point. 

Edited by BayRaider

Its make or break for DC. Don't care what his completion percentage was. FO brought in Mariota for a reason. At the very least he will use his legs like Carr refuses to do to extend plays. If they can work on his deep ball accuracy, he may replace him.

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What a passive aggressive, soft post.

You called Carr  "one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile" 

You have zero respect for the man and are going to try and tells us you're rooting for him. This is the classic "post something positive, in case it all comes back on me" post and I'm not hear for it.

Took you 8 posts to derail the thread by attacking bay raider. No matter how many warnings the mods give out. You wont ever stop. Its ridiculous. You two have know your raiders and know your football. But this crap is getting so corny. Yall should just get a room already and call it a day. 

• Like 5

Just now, dante9876 said:

Took you 8 posts to derail the thread by attacking bay raider. No matter how many warnings the mods give out. You wont ever stop. Its ridiculous. You two have know your raiders and know your football. But this crap is getting so corny. Yall should just get a room already and call it a day. 

I don’t start this stuff man. Never do. I’m just trying to post in peace. He just relentlessly attacks me. Same Carr quote 9 times in 48 hours, unprovoked. 

I genuinely apologize for entertaining his non-sense and obsession though. I shouldn’t do that. 

The weapons excuse is out the window. He better ball. All draft weekend, dog this and dog that and compete this and compete that. But when you say Carr dont got that dog in him people act like it's no such thing about being a dog. We will see if he can get close to back to pre injury Carr. Weapons , years in system, a defense that wont be bottom 5 or 10. He needs to ball. I hope he does cause it means raiders are winning. But I'm not super hopeful. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Y’all tripping I thought br had a good post.

bp you flip flop between carr also I think we all do except Frankie Lolol carr could blow chunks vs the jets and Frankie will be like meh 

Nah BP still thinks we need to improve on Carr but is just sick of this nonsense. BR always claims he is being persecuted when his contradictions are highlighted, its pathetic tbh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Nah BP still thinks we need to improve on Carr but is just sick of this nonsense. BR always claims he is being persecuted when his contradictions are highlighted, its pathetic tbh. 

How am I contradicting myself? Because I had major Carr criticisms I can’t say I’ll be rooting for the guy to succeed this year? What in the actual f****?? I’m a Raider Fan bro. 

Anyways, not gonna assist in de-railing this thread. You guys can do that if you wish. 

5 minutes ago, Dessie said:

I do to. Do that means I hope he fails? Do this works for all players we want to move on from or improve the position. Or only Carr? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How am I contradicting myself? Because I had major Carr criticisms I can’t say I’ll be rooting for the guy to succeed this year? What in the actual f****?? I’m a Raider Fan bro. 

Anyways, not gonna assist in de-railing this thread. You guys can do that if you wish. 

I’m not gonna labour this but you always make it personal when someone disagrees with you, always. Now you are playing the victim. 

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

I’m not gonna labour this but you always make it personal when someone disagrees with you, always. Now you are playing the victim. 

You are ignoring my point. 

Because I had Carr criticisms, I’m not allowed to root on Carr/Raiders and hope he succeeds? Do you understand how flawed that logic that is?

That’s like everyone saying because we all think Joyner sucks, we are all rooting for him to fail and as a result, rooting for the Raiders to also fail. 

Just because I have criticisms of certain players doesn’t mean I’m not rooting for them to succeed and always rooting for the Raiders to Succeed every single game. I’m a Raider fan. I genuinely hope the best for Carr this season as he’s still a member of the Raiders, and I like to win every game. There’s no contradiction in this at all just because I criticized Carrs play. 

Edited by BayRaider