Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Day 5

Pickle Rick – Forge (189)
The Orca – Forge (188)
swoosh – Forge (192) [lock]
bcb1213
Dome
SwAg
Forge – Forge (188)
Matts4313 – Forge (193) [lock]
Blue – Forge (188)
bigbadbuff
MD4L Forge (193)
HoboRocket
Tk3 – Forge (193)

Vote Count [7 locked votes to lynch]

7 [2] Forge – Blue, Orca, Forge, Pickle, [swoosh], tk3, MD4L, [Matts]

I would certainly like for @SwAg to vote today as I do not believe he did yesterday

Edited by Whicker

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I would hold off on the Forge lynch until Rick confirms whether he knows Buff is a killer. We know Forge is non-Town, but Buff is 100% Mafia if Rick has said result. Let's get the clear Mafia eliminated before a possible Indy.

I think forge is lying. This whole "indy" claim happened after Rags pulled it yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think forge is lying. This whole "indy" claim happened after Rags pulled it yesterday. 

I do too.

Rags was referencing a joke from the WF days. He pulls out the unkillable Indy JOAT claim every time he's red lettered (and sometimes when he's not) regardless of alignment.

I don't remember details, but I think there actually was one time when he was an unkillable Indy JOAT. @Ragnarok, confirm?

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not lock. See what happens.  If Forge is telling the truth, he's not killing anyone 

Did he give us his character? 

All Forge has said is that he's not Town and he has to outlive the Lord Souls. So, not exactly begging us to let him live.

While I respect the due diligent process

40 minutes ago, Blue said:

You realize maybe 4 out of the 13 players still alive are non-Town, right?

Like, that's enough to push a mislynch of an Indy, but Mafia can't be thrilled with that result at this point.

I’m not part of this possible four, am I?

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

The risk is that a 3rd party death likely doesn't do much for us

However, I think the town bigger risks are mislynching a townie or him saying he is indy, but is truly an undead

In fairness, I have claimed both. There's a really good chance that I'm just messing with everyone and saying completely random crap because, why not? 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

While I respect the due diligent process

I’m not part of this possible four, am I?

Only you know that.

I can only clear 6 players for sure as Town right now. You are not one of them because, again, I have zero evidence that you ever gave me or Mwil a gift.

Just now, Forge said:

In fairness, I have claimed both. There's a really good chance that I'm just messing with everyone and saying completely random crap because, why not? 

I agree, which is why I am voting for you

I am generally against leaving "harmless other" in the game (although my stance on that has softened a bit)

But in order for me to do that, I think said Indy has to be able to tangibly help me get rid of scum

I just don't see the upside to keeping forge

Just now, Blue said:

Only you know that.

I can only clear 6 players for sure as Town right now. You are not one of them because, again, I have zero evidence that you ever gave me or Mwil a gift.

He's clear. I can vouch for him. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I agree, which is why I am voting for you

I am generally against leaving "harmless other" in the game (although my stance on that has softened a bit)

But in order for me to do that, I think said Indy has to be able to tangibly help me get rid of scum

I just don't see the upside to keeping forge

I mean, I claimed indy while simultaneously giving a wincon that is ostensibly the same as the chosen undead's lol