Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

tacos tbh

we don't have anymore ketchup w steak people in here do we? that might be the final straw for me

The only thing that should go on any steak is horseradish and au jus on prime rib.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll be in games so I can take note of anything specific from anyone.

For instance, this past game, I spoke with rack about how he left the thread upon his death.

The MAJOR problem I have is rooted in the mods.  Not sure if this should be a PM or not so delete if need be.  

It started when you blew up and at the end publically called me out specifically but failed to call out a half a dozen other people 

Then bucs call me out over freakin "buttercp" but ignores the personal attacks from pwny

Then et calls me out after the burn notice game when I mada damn joke

Then bucs calls me out after this game and provides absolutely no reason for doing so.  

_____

It has been persistent harrassment over absolutely nothing (outside of you but you did ignore others)

I told 3 mods to watch this public stuff bc its gonna put out the perception that I am doing something wrong when in reality I have broken no rules (outside of with you rags).  They ignored me and continued down that path.

Now there are people saying I've gotten in trouble with the mods etc. When the reality of it all is that I have not.  The dialogue i have with the mods i started when the break happened.  The dialogue about buttercup I started.  

For people to say mods have gotten on me is a blatant damn lie and is the main reason I said I was gonna quit and I am about there again.  

______

With @rackcs that was about the only helpful thing this game.  

He has messaged me already and we talked about what I did to cause his outburst and what he did to draw my ire which resulted in the outburst.  I was wrong and he was wrong.  We addressed it straightforward and I have learned from it (I think he has as well but that's for him to say).  

______

No idea where the convo has gone from when I started this so apologies ahead of time

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The only thing that should go on any steak is horseradish and au jus on prime rib.

Aside from butter, salt, pepper, garlic, sautéed mushrooms and onion straws...or bleu cheese butter right @JoshstraDaymus?!?! I used it again on filets for Mother’s Day Sunday!

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude 6 pm's back and forth aint nothing 

@theuntouchable and I have spent days on end talking about this.  Then he goes and ghosts me, you talk about putting a knife in someone's back.

______

A few pm's that I don't remember even a little and I'm some bad guy.  Put in an effort more than a few PM's if you want real change.  

There’s comes a time when a man has to decide how much **** he’ll tolerate and if something is a positive or negative in their life. 

it’s not a knife in the back when I’ve literally been beating my head against a wall with you two. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s comes a time when a man has to decide how much **** he’ll tolerate and if something is a positive or negative in their life. 

Listen, I’ve really tried to give up being a Browns fan and ask myself this regularly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The MAJOR problem I have is rooted in the mods.  Not sure if this should be a PM or not so delete if need be.  

It started when you blew up and at the end publically called me out specifically but failed to call out a half a dozen other people 

Then bucs call me out over freakin "buttercp" but ignores the personal attacks from pwny

Then et calls me out after the burn notice game when I mada damn joke

Then bucs calls me out after this game and provides absolutely no reason for doing so.  

_____

It has been persistent harrassment over absolutely nothing (outside of you but you did ignore others)

I told 3 mods to watch this public stuff bc its gonna put out the perception that I am doing something wrong when in reality I have broken no rules (outside of with you rags).  They ignored me and continued down that path.

Now there are people saying I've gotten in trouble with the mods etc. When the reality of it all is that I have not.  The dialogue i have with the mods i started when the break happened.  The dialogue about buttercup I started.  

For people to say mods have gotten on me is a blatant damn lie and is the main reason I said I was gonna quit and I am about there again.  

______

With @rackcs that was about the only helpful thing this game.  

He has messaged me already and we talked about what I did to cause his outburst and what he did to draw my ire which resulted in the outburst.  I was wrong and he was wrong.  We addressed it straightforward and I have learned from it (I think he has as well but that's for him to say).  

______

No idea where the convo has gone from when I started this so apologies ahead of time

When I 'blew up', I was referring to two people in that game specifically regarding me.  It was a culmination of a lot of build up.  And yes, others had contributed to it as a whole(not as much to me), but right then, it wasn't about ignoring others.  I was about those instances.

This is not a case of you being persecuted unfairly.  It's people trying to have a discussion.

But I'm also not interested in going back and rehashing every wrong people think has been done to them.

We've had some helpful discussion today and I'm trying to move forward.  I have spent hours of my life discussion on this topic.  I'm at the point where I don't want to sign up cause I have to mod and don't get to enjoy the game, but I need to sign up to watch for behavior.  Which just sucks.  And my mafia give-a-damn has been severely lacking already.

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Blue cheese butter has entered the chat.

Fair point.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from butter, salt, pepper, garlic, sautéed mushrooms and onion straws...or bleu cheese butter right @JoshstraDaymus?!?! I used it again on filets for Mother’s Day Sunday!

I view butter, salt, and pepper as part of cooking the steak, not really on it.

Mushrooms, onion straws, and flavored butter are good calls though.

• Like 1

Fair point.

I view butter, salt, and pepper as part of cooking the steak, not really on it.

I have gone to 💯 dry rubs with a butter finish.

Mushrooms, onion straws, and flavored butter are good calls though.

Oh, absolutely! I got them cooked to a perfect medium rare too. Could have used a pinch more sat though. Serve on a bed of asparagus too and a side of mashed potatoes and it doesn’t disappoint, but I’m also giving away my midwestern roots there.