2020 Schedule Release- Thursday May 7th

Shanedorf

2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?

• Yes, right away
    • Yes, but I will wait a bit
    • No, not just yet
    • Are you nuts ?

the 6 game stretch after the bye week is going to be pivotal.

@TB

@ Hou

Minnesota

@ SF

Jacksonville

@ Indy

4 road games against some quality teams.  The Jacksonville game hopefully will not be that bad.  3 wins in that stretch would be a solid outcome as it looks right now.  

Lol.  We get two byes.  

We couldn’t beat the Niners after traveling that far after a bye, so the NFL gives us 4 days.

Don’t even out any starters in.  Just put all our practice squad players in that game and at least make the Niners burn some calories to beat them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  We get two byes.  

We couldn’t beat the Niners after traveling that far after a bye, so the NFL gives us 4 days.

Don’t even out any starters in.  Just put all our practice squad players in that game and at least make the Niners burn some calories to beat them.

Yeah, just send the scout team on a plane.

leave everyone else here

I absolutely HATE Prime Time games. 

Love going to Minny 1st. Wish it was a different road game but both teams rusty, it equals the playing field more. 

I decided to go to the NFL Gen forum and look at the predictions by people. A lot of people now have Minny ahead of us. Must be because of Jordan Love 🤣.

But seriously, do people forget they lost like 3 CBs who played a ton of snaps, Joseph and Griffin on defense; Stefon Diggs on offense ? That’s quite a bit of turnaround. A lot more than what we have. 

Edited by Rainmaker90

57 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I absolutely HATE Prime Time games. 

Love going to Minny 1st. Wish it was a different road game but both teams rusty, it equals the playing field more. 

I decided to go to the NFL Gen forum and look at the predictions by people. A lot of people now have Minny ahead of us. Must be because of Jordan Love 🤣.

But seriously, do people forget they lost like 3 CBs who played a ton of snaps, Joseph and Griffin on defense; Stefon Diggs on offense ? That’s quite a bit of turnaround. A lot more than what we have. 

Most "experts" say rookies usually will not contribute much in their 1st or even 2nd year.  Minnesota lost a ton of veteran players and anybody who thinks these rookies are coming in to play as well in those positions ... good luck.  Down the road a few years it may pan out for them ... just like the Packer's picks this year.  Packers didn't do much this off season; nobody else in the North did either.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

the 6 game stretch after the bye week is going to be pivotal.

@TB

@ Hou

Minnesota

@ SF

Jacksonville

@ Indy

4 road games against some quality teams.  The Jacksonville game hopefully will not be that bad.  3 wins in that stretch would be a solid outcome as it looks right now.  

I see this as a 5-1 stretch, 4-2 at the worst. This is of course, assuming we are relatively healthy.