• Budweiser
    • PBR
    • Busch/Busch Light
    • Natty, Keystone, Milwaukee, Other low-end
    • Other (specify)
    • Don't Drink Beer
    • Don't Drink

13 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Don't do beer too often, but I like a Louisiana local favorite, Abita Amber.

Abita is good stuff.  Cousin of mine lived in NO for several years and got married a few years ago here in MD but had a Mardi Gras theme to the wedding.  Lots of different kinds of Abita beers.  The Amber is probably my favorite too but the Pecan Ale is also very good.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:22 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Clearly missed the word "Domestic" smashed between "Favorite" and "Beer"

Clearly missed my previous post where I stated it. I was just making a reference to the beer's name I quoted.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Butt water?

Definitely drinking the wrong whiskey.

It tastes nothing like butt.....so I'm told....

Trust me, I've tried the "high class" stuff. It's all crap. Tastes like something one brews up while sitting on the toilet and dropping juices into the bowl. Whiskey is an abomination. 

I guess I'll go with a Canadian (Molson). I only really drink the cheap domestic beers when I'm gonna be drinking a lot I'd much prefer a Stella or Heineken or something to that nature but whenever I'm out and the cheapest beer options are Canadian or Coors Light everywhere and I'm not drinking that beer water they call Coors Light. It's just the most common and least crappy domestic beer around here and I'll take it. 

And come on, guys. Whiskey > Beer especially garbage beer. 

On 9/27/2017 at 7:32 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, if getting a buzz is the goal I pour 3 fingers of Bulleit and go from there.

Beer is for casual drinking IMO. More than a 6er is tedious.

I feel like it's not that unconventional to want to get a good casual drinking buzz going and keep it running over the course of a long period of time to the tune of easily 6+ beers.  Like say, a Sunday.  Where some folks don't always wanna wake up, make same bacon and eggs...then immediately down a hearty glass o' whiskey for the start of a 10 or 11am football game start.  Also, numerous other extremely normal social events where thousands of people drink many "swill" beers together at roughly the same time.

That said, unless you're like...DJ Fluker or something, 3 fingers is barely just a start.  We got a lightweight over here!!!  xD

i kid.  Sorta.  I'm probably just a dysfunctional alchoholic or something.  But shut up.  You're not a Jaguars fan.  You don't understand.  Oh wait.  Brownies.  Nevermind.  How are you not plastered 24/7 as well?

On 9/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'd hope not, the double IPA's prolly have twice the alcohol.

If I'm in that rare mood where I'm going to throw down hella beer, gimme the strong stuff so I can spend less time standing in front of a urinal. 

The urinal is part of the experience man.  Sometimes you've gotta stop and smell the...uh...not roses.

Archived