• Budweiser
    • PBR
    • Busch/Busch Light
    • Natty, Keystone, Milwaukee, Other low-end
    • Other (specify)
    • Don't Drink Beer
    • Don't Drink

52 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Maybe nothing is the wrong word but it doesnt affect as much as drinking a 6 pack of a double IPA

I'd hope not, the double IPA's prolly have twice the alcohol.

If I'm in that rare mood where I'm going to throw down hella beer, gimme the strong stuff so I can spend less time standing in front of a urinal. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If I'm in that rare mood where I'm going to throw down hella beer, gimme the strong stuff so I can spend less time standing in front of a urinal. 

I told a friend recently that i needed to get into whiskey or something because of that very reason.  Beer is so filling and makes you have to pee over and over again.

To answer the question, i guess Coors.  But i typically just go water.  I don't like to just pound beer.  I'm a 1-2 bottle guy.  So i typically drink for the taste.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I told a friend recently that i needed to get into whiskey or something because of that very reason.  Beer is so filling and makes you have to pee over and over again.

To answer the question, i guess Coors.  But i typically just go water.  I don't like to just pound beer.  I'm a 1-2 bottle guy.  So i typically drink for the taste.

Yeah, if getting a buzz is the goal I pour 3 fingers of Bulleit and go from there.

Beer is for casual drinking IMO. More than a 6er is tedious.

On 9/27/2017 at 7:17 PM, mission27 said:
On 9/27/2017 at 2:10 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

6 beers and feel NOTHING?

I'm not saying that makes you an alcoholic, but it's compelling evidence.

...I mean he said beer... is that supposed to make you drunk?

THANK YOU! I was thinking the same thing. I can drink way more than 6 and still feel nothing lol. 

Pretty much most places I go I can get Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, or Lagunitas (though I see that those aren't included in the 'domestic' list) for the same price as Bud or Coors, so I go with those. 

As for the poll, I chose 'other' before I read the first post. If I'm drinking a typical domestic (as defined by the OP) I go with whatever the wife brings home and drink a bunch when I'm grilling. 

Out of that list, Coors Light. Wouldn't touch those beers nowadays, would get a mixed drink if no craft beer. Brings back memories of 14-20ish though. I think I discovered craft beer around 20-21 and never went back (28 now). 

Rarely drink beer anymore but my favorite styles are: German Hefeweizen, American Pale Ales, Stouts, and Belgian Tripels. IPAs are a bit too hoppy for me but I love a hoppy APA.  

My favorite beer of all time is Sierra Nevada even though it's pretty dang main stream these days. 

Archived