The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

• 2 months later...

Just came to post a random thought. For how ferocious he was on the field. Eddie George has to be the one of the kindest most positive spirited dude. Just watching his story on Instagram today and hearing him talk the night before the playoff game at the pep rally, dude is just a phenomenal guy. I hope I get a chance to meet him at some point. 

Also, the guy has no idea how to age. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I neeeeeed football back

give me the training camp drammmmmaaaa

Stuck in Beijing for the second summer in a row and without sports I'm becoming a guy that like... reads non-fiction. I'm trying my hardest to get into MLS. I watched a ton of NHL playoffs. MLB can kick rocks. It's literally the worst time of the sports year. Least UT's offense should be fun to watch this year even if they'll be dog doodoo as a team.

As noted by how sporadic my Ranking the Roster postings have been, I'm kinda in and out on how much time I have to visit the forum, so if someone else wants to get Adopt a Titan up and going(assuming we have enough people that want to do it), feel free. Otherwise, might be kinda slow on the updating of it and the like, but we'd get it done eventually.

My wife and I are educated people. We thought we knew things, but turns out neither of us can do pregnancy math. We went to the OB for our first doctor's appointment thinking it was week 6 on the low end or maybe week 8 on the high end. Nope. Week 13 and 5 days. We skipped the first trimester basically. She's not a big person so she was a little panicky that she was starting to show so early. Now it all makes sense. About 6 months from a new Vols and Titans fan. The poor bastard. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...