The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

23 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

Am I understanding correctly that if they don’t activate Adoree by Wednesday, he has to go on IR and will miss the rest of the season?

That is correct. Considering that he has been practicing some, I'm guessing that we'll activate him whether he's ready or not and just have him inactive on game days until he's good to go.

Now that it has been a couple of years since the new jersey unveiling, what are people’s thoughts on the new ones and how they compare to the old ones? I really love our old ones. I am impartial to the new ones, don’t love em, don’t hate em. I wish we could also play in the old ones once or twice a year too, why don’t we do that?

32 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Now that it has been a couple of years since the new jersey unveiling, what are people’s thoughts on the new ones and how they compare to the old ones? I really love our old ones. I am impartial to the new ones, don’t love em, don’t hate em. I wish we could also play in the old ones once or twice a year too, why don’t we do that?

There's good and bad.  I like that they started using gray, which I think they still underutilize.  I hate the font with a capital H.

• 2 weeks later...

Sean McVay has these designs where he shifts the wide out and has him be the lead blocker on a run outside the tackle. Damn I feel that would work well with Corey Davis. McVay just has some amazingly inventive style run plays. Arthur should steal some of these. McVay does some really creative stuff period it's amazing to watch. He will also wait till the last second to bring the offense out of the huddle in the redzone and the defense just can't set up to the package and they just hike it immediately and they will have a guy that just has a step on someone due to this. Incredibly smart stuff. It's confusing that more teams wouldn't do this.

43 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Sean McVay has these designs where he shifts the wide out and has him be the lead blocker on a run outside the tackle. Damn I feel that would work well with Corey Davis. McVay just has some amazingly inventive style run plays. Arthur should steal some of these. McVay does some really creative stuff period it's amazing to watch. He will also wait till the last second to bring the offense out of the huddle in the redzone and the defense just can't set up to the package and they just hike it immediately and they will have a guy that just has a step on someone due to this. Incredibly smart stuff. It's confusing that more teams wouldn't do this.

McVay and Reid are just on a different level than the rest of the league in terms of design and creativity.

Also, so glad we choose Tannehill over Brady. Getting to late November and you can see Tom’s arm weaken every passing week.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, titans0021 said:

McVay and Reid are just on a different level than the rest of the league in terms of design and creativity.

Also, so glad we choose Tannehill over Brady. Getting to late November and you can see Tom’s arm weaken every passing week.

Wow the more I watch Brady I am really glad we went Tannehill also. Our off-season was far from great, but getting Henry on the deal we did and signing Tannehill is something people forgot. If we can get Fulton playing and the signing of Tart as an undrafted rookie is looking good, it helps.