Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

What exactly is it?  I used to play Mortal Kombat, but I'm not sure where the mafia comes in.

Oh boy. 

Short answer: Its a stupid game that we pretend to kill Packers fans.

Long answer: Its a very detailed game that involves years of reading someones post. It did surround packers fans, but most of them bowed out. If you join you will have company; It is fun. Give it a go. You might like it.

@gopherwrestler show him the way

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What exactly is it?  I used to play Mortal Kombat, but I'm not sure where the mafia comes in.

If you’ve played Werewolf, it’s the same thing.

If not, the idea is that there is a small group of players who know who each other are, and a much larger group of players who don’t know who each other are. The two groups are trying to eliminate each other. Everybody has a specific role telling them which group they’re in and what they, the player, can do (if anything). There’s a Day phase where everyone votes to eliminate a player, and a Night phase where people can use abilities by PMing the host.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you’ve played Werewolf, it’s the same thing.

If not, the idea is that there is a small group of players who know who each other are, and a much larger group of players who don’t know who each other are. The two groups are trying to eliminate each other. Everybody has a specific role telling them which group they’re in and what they, the player, can do (if anything). There’s a Day phase where everyone votes to eliminate a player, and a Night phase where people can use abilities by PMing the host.

I think I better bow out of this one.  It sounds a little too complicated.  I've never played Werewolf either.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think I better bow out of this one.  It sounds a little too complicated.  I've never played Werewolf either.

This is probably the best entry point. Im a bit notorious when it comes to skating the rules.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is probably the best entry point. Im a bit notorious when it comes to skating the rules.

You docked me a night action because I said lol in another Mafia game thread after someone else bumped the wrong ******* thread.

32 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

you should come and play Australian Survivor! it’s longer than a mafia game but we’re stuck at home anyway and it’s great fun and great way to immersive in the community here; i got my way in to the OT forum through a game of big brother which is very similar and it’s a riot

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You docked me a night action because I said lol in another Mafia game thread after someone else bumped the wrong ******* thread.

psssst that wouldn’t happen in survivor where you would be appreciated greatly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh boy. 

Short answer: Its a stupid game that we pretend to kill Packers fans.

Long answer: Its a very detailed game that involves years of reading someones post. It did surround packers fans, but most of them bowed out. If you join you will have company; It is fun. Give it a go. You might like it.

@gopherwrestler show him the way

And you get to kill packer fans.