Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

why me

Because that role is about as scum as it gets.  You played it as a frame.  You telegraphed the details of it to make it believable, and then when Rick played into it, you just inverted its use and claimed it for the added effect of clearing yourself.

All the interactions you three have had has felt fake as hell.  And Orca abandoning Rick on something I could actually see Rick doing strikes me as Orca being in on the events.

Then since you influence write-ups, we will have no idea what is true, as Rick flips X, when we have no idea.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because that role is about as scum as it gets.  You played it as a frame.  You telegraphed the details of it to make it believable, and then when Rick played into it, you just inverted its use and claimed it for the added effect of clearing yourself.

All the interactions you three have had has felt fake as hell.  And Orca abandoning Rick on something I could actually see Rick doing strikes me as Orca being in on the events.

Then since you influence write-ups, we will have no idea what is true, as Rick flips X, when we have no idea.

tenor.gif?itemid=14560747

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

What's the vote count?

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

PR - 6 - Blue, Orca, Swag, Daboyle, mwil, rags

Malf/whicker - 1 -  BCB

Dome - 1 - hobo

Hobo - 1 - Whicker

Dome - 1 - PR

As always, please double check. Night is in ~5.5 hours. Dont forget to send in moves. Last mass tag for the day. 

1. @Dome
  2. @JoshstraDaymus
  4. @Pickle Rick
  5. @daboyle250
  6. @The Orca
  7. @bigbadbuff
  8. @kingseanjohn
  9.  @bcb1213
  10. @Blue
  11. @Ragnarok
  12. @MWil23
  13. @Whicker