Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm so confused.  I thought dome used my move night two and inherited my role 

I get the role of whoever is lynched each night 

except when pickle gets lynched and survives I apparently get a different dead players role 

If you really have missed this this last dozen times is was brought up, LOL 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm so confused.  I thought dome used my move night two and inherited my role 

Hobo claimed he is the universal backup. He got the role and alignment of the first dead. Dome is claiming to get the ability of each person lynched

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’d love to hear your theory on how I’m the 2nd best lynch

1. Why arent you dead given your claimed role

2. You have conflicting info with Daboyle and arent trying to lynch him

3. We need to figure out you and Daboyle. Which would also bring added info on Hobo 

4. You trailed off after Pickle was lynched imo

5. You are probably the best conversion candidate (isnt this why you hit Naz lmao)

6. You hit Naz the town innocent child 

7. I'd still rather lynch Daboyle because your play early was townish and his has been missing any town effort imo

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Okay, guys, I have another theory.

What we know:

• I tried to hit Pickle.
  • Pickle survived my hit attempt.
  • Mwil died.
  • Pickle gained a soul.

What if gaining a soul does NOT mean recruitment?

What if Pickle is a cannibal?

You're going to need to put your tinfoil hats on for this one,  ladies and gents.

What if Pickle is only immune as the GF as long as there are other scum? Maybe he can't be lynched, but he CAN be killed. He simply redirects hits on him towards another scum member.

This would explain:

• How my move IMMEDIATELY came back as failed
  • Why, if I'm the only vigilante left, Mwil (a scum) got hit - it wouldn't really make sense for town to redirect me towards Mwil, unless Orca is a redirector
  • There's also nothing in the cryptic text "Shang Tsung has gained a soul" that indicates what actually happened from a gameplay perspective. Did he gain Mwil's soul, which protected him from the hit? Did he gain a new living follower (town converted to mafia)?
  • This would mean that we COULD kill him, but I would need to continue to hit him. 
  • It doesn't make sense from a Matts perspective if GF was immortal (unlynchable, unkillable). 
  • The GF would also be grossly OP if not only was he unlynchable, but he also recruited more mafia every time he was hit as unkillable scum.

Anyways, I'm not committed to either of my theories just yet. Just food for thought, trying to solve the game.

@Blue would be proud.

Except if he moved the hit from himself over to MWil, you shouldn’t get a failed result. 

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Hobo claimed he is the universal backup. He got the role and alignment of the first dead. Dome is claiming to get the ability of each person lynched

1. Why arent you dead given your claimed role

No idea. Ask the people with the hits

2. You have conflicting info with Daboyle and arent trying to lynch him

Lost interest in the game. 

3. We need to figure out you and Daboyle. Which would also bring added info on Hobo

I agree. 

4. You trailed off after Pickle was lynched imo

Trailed off meaning less activity? 

yes, that’s accurate

5. You are probably the best conversion candidate (isnt this why you hit Naz lmao)

So that moves me to the top, at number 2 on your list?

6. You hit Naz the town innocent child 

which you haven’t really mentioned for a day or two now. 

7. I'd still rather lynch Daboyle because your play early was townish and his has been missing any town effort imo

Agreed

13 hours ago, Blue said:

You know what, I'll save him the trouble and do what you won't.

Town, last scum is probably either Swag or Touch. Kano and Rain are both willing members of Outworld. It's trickier if they really did recruit someone, but if it's Touch, it's possible they have an X-shot that lets them post fake announcements in the thread.

@Ragnarok @The Orca @HoboRocket @Dome @daboyle250 @bcb1213 

peace, good luck Town

The hell Blue. Disappointed. Obviously you are mod killed.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

If daboyle is aligned with me, he's safe. Unless recruitment happened AFTER results of moves. In which case, nobody is safe.

My result is that I attacked Pickle Rick. Matts messaged me back at like 11:05 saying that it failed and I couldn't tell anyone until he gave me the big thumbs up from papi. I was not informed of being redirected, and I feel like I WOULD have been informed of that. It also doesn't make sense that Mwil, a scum, would redirect me to himself. @MWil23, what happened to honor code of honesty? It's alright, though, I took your words to heart when you said not to expect others to be honest, so you were high on my list basically the whole time.

Anyways, what my move tells us: 

• Someone had to have done whatever protected Pickle right away, or he has an ability that makes him unkillable/unlynchable, either permanently or "x number of times." I don't want to try it again if this is what gave them a recruitment. Also, we're just assuming someone was recruited. This is a bastard game, so it could just be misdirection from the host.

• It's likely that someone else here has a hit, unless Matts worded something strangely. He simply replied to me that my move failed, not that I was redirected. Is that normal? I suppose we can't expect consistency in this type of game, but still... The Mwil death has some serious ramifications, aside from a scum dying, in my book.

You said you were threatened earlier though?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Except if he moved the hit from himself over to MWil, you shouldn’t get a failed result. 

Unless it's deflected off of him. I mean, it makes more sense than a typical redirect. And since nobody has come forward claiming Mwil's murder  justice, then it probably has SOMETHING to do with my move. He may not even have a choice as far as the redirect goes. It could just go to a random scum, and he can't choose whether or not it redirects - it automatically does. So I'd get a failed result, since it's an automatic involuntary reaction, and Mwil would still die.

Remember guys, Mwil was telling me NOT to target Pickle yesterday.

Like I said, though, this theory kind of needs you to wear a tin foil hat. That in itself hurts its validity.