Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Congrats @Outpost31!!!

The vote made me feel dirty, but I can't go against what I tried to do until the end by removing inactives and reward somone who didnt participate in challenges, even though it would have been hilarious 

I don’t think it would have been all that funny.

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay first of all, I hate ALL of you for making me think I had lost.

It was fun though hehe. @swoosh was about to go crazy in the dead convo too hehe. Congrats though, well deserved win. 

8 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Ted - Why didn’t you fight?  Why didn’t you send PMs to everybody to make it clear what was going to happen if they didn’t make a power play and now?  You knew what was coming.  You knew where you stood.  You knew, and yet you just let yourself die.  

I kinda did though. Finn and gopher never answered. Mission answered like a week later. Twins didn't seem to trust me after the whole tribe swap thing (which I don't blame you at all @The Orca and @Pickle Rick) Same for Mookie after I idoled him out. 

So my plan was to remove myself as a potential target, get Gopher out, use my advantage (the one bcb played on swoosh) against Finn and see what happened after. Reality was I was probably a dead man walking.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

It was fun though hehe. @swoosh was about to go crazy in the dead convo too hehe. Congrats though, well deserved win. 

I kinda did though. Finn and gopher never answered. Mission answered like a week later. Twins didn't seem to trust me after the whole tribe swap thing (which I don't blame you at all @The Orca and @Pickle Rick) Same for Mookie after I idoled him out. 

So my plan was to remove myself as a potential target, get Gopher out, use my advantage (the one bcb played on swoosh) against Finn and see what happened after. Reality was I was probably a dead man walking.

Yeah, I was in a similar situation in the first Big Brother game I played.  It’s a **** situation to be in.  I told everybody that if they went with where they were going Whicker or Ragnarok would 100% win and their only choice was to go against them and risk working with me.  They didn’t listen.  Guess who won?  Whicker.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

tenor.gif

The game is for entertainment. There is no real prize for winning homie. 

Says a loser to a winner. 

There is no entertainment in losing, only winning. 

Do you ever play poker for fun?  How much fun do you win? 

This is why you will never win.  Treat every game as either you had fun or you lost and maybe you'll win more.