Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

18 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

If this works out, Daboyle has nobody to blame but himself.  You don't ignore three PMs.  You don't hide your hidden immunity idol from your own alliance.

HE ONLY SENT ONE LOUSY PM (Not responding to it is on me but don’t claim to send multiple ones)

Just now, Daboyle said:

HE ONLY SENT ONE LOUSY PM (Not responding to it is on me but don’t claim to send multiple ones)

I swear to God I sent at least two.  Could have been on me as I could have sent it to someone else or maybe you were no longer part of the conversation and I sent it to a PM string from way back, but I know for a fact I sent two.

Either way, I had to get rid of you. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I swear to God I sent at least two.  Could have been on me as I could have sent it to someone else or maybe you were no longer part of the conversation and I sent it to a PM string from way back, but I know for a fact I sent two.

Either way, I had to get rid of you. 

I’ve got 2 PM threads from you the entire game. One where we briefly talked about Finn’s initial elimination (the most recent message in that thread was early July) and one like a week before I got eliminated.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

won't have time for this, but if you ever need a judge you know where to find me. 

It will need judges each week.  Won’t work if I don’t have fans who vote on the best movies, so once a week I’ll tag you and you can help determine the winner.

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

outpost gloats before the job is yet done 

Wyld Stallyns - I really didn’t want to get rid of you.  I like you.  You’re a good guy.  You suck at these games and have no idea about anything playing them and you have no competitive fight whatsoever, but I like you.  

Awwwww you’re too kind, I think. 

I signed up because I knew I was being furloughed from work just not sure how long, nearly 4 months as it was (last day of work was May 15th, returned Sept 8th). I really didn’t attempt to contact anyone outside of the thread or discord, my own fault. I did think that if I could slide far enough in the game I could get picked up as an extra number and then see where it went from there. Problem for me was the tribe swap put me in a very precarious position. I was also very fortunate to survive in Exile longer then I should’ve. 

Congrats!! @Outpost31

• Like 2

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

Awwwww you’re too kind, I think. 

I signed up because I knew I was being furloughed from work just not sure how long, nearly 4 months as it was (last day of work was May 15th, returned Sept 8th). I really didn’t attempt to contact anyone outside of the thread or discord, my own fault. I did think that if I could slide far enough in the game I could get picked up as an extra number and then see where it went from there. Problem for me was the tribe swap put me in a very precarious position. I was also very fortunate to survive in Exile longer then I should’ve. 

Congrats!! @Outpost31

Thanks, I was mostly joking.