Warrants issued for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

CBears019

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

According to the affidavit, Baker told Dunbar to shoot one of the guests who had just walked in when this was taking place.  Fortunately for all involved he didn't do it, obviously.

No, it was an unnamed 3rd person that was told to shoot someone.  Document says nobody there thought Dunbar had a gun

5 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

According to the affidavit, Baker told Dunbar to shoot one of the guests who had just walked in when this was taking place.  Fortunately for all involved he didn't do it, obviously.

troubling mindset to have for a guy who could lose everything and has no business being in a situation like this

Edited by August4th

Wow... I mean after the Hernandez stuff nothing totally shocks me when it comes to the stupidity and urge for pro athletes to be gangsters, but it still throws me a little every time. 

I'm a UGA fan, and I really thought Baker could become one of the better corners in the NFL in time. We'll see how it all shakes out, but if true he'd never play on my team if I had any type of say. 

• Like 1

Just now, August4th said:

troubling mindset to have for a guy who could lose everything and has no business being a situation like this

It's baffling.  You're a millionaire playing a game professionally (and one that you've worked your whole life for) and you can literally have the life most people can only dream of.  Then you go ahead and do something stupid like this.

• Like 5