TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

On 7/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, wgbeethree said:

I just bought my dad whose name is Gary a Rashan Gary shirt for his birthday.  Turns out he was born in 1952. Happy coincidences. 👍

Another happy coincidence ? Gary's number in college

wolverine gary bee  three

ae5ef693-0455-40c5-9b19-0e5596448564-Get

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Another happy coincidence ? Gary's number in college

wolverine gary bee  three

ae5ef693-0455-40c5-9b19-0e5596448564-Get

It goes deeper than that. Much deeper. Gary was born in N.J. which was founded by Sir George Carteret and Lord Berkeley. I currently live in Berkeley Park in Denver. What other city has a Berkeley Park. Atlanta. Who happens to have written and star in a TV show called Atlanta? Donald Glover. My avatar just so happens to be ... Donald Glover. It all comes full circle. 

Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky s--t goin' on there. And it's green too. Like the color of the shirt I got my dad. These are more than just happy coincidences. There's only one possible explanation.

adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg

Edited by wgbeethree

2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

It goes deeper than that. Much deeper. Gary was born in N.J. which was founded by Sir George Carteret and Lord Berkeley. I currently live in Berkeley Park in Denver. What other city has a Berkeley Park. Atlanta. Who happens to have written and star in a TV show called Atlanta? Donald Glover. My avatar just so happens to be ... Donald Glover. It all comes full circle. 

Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky s--t goin' on there. And it's green too. Like the color of the shirt I got my dad. These are more than just happy coincidences. There's only one possible explanation.

adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg

when-you-take-just-a-little-bit-of-weed.

59 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

when-you-take-just-a-little-bit-of-weed.

If it's not aliens explain this....

What are the two places most associated with aliens in this country?

Roswell, NM and Area 51!

Remember the New Jersey connection?New Jersey was founded in 1664.

1+6+6+4= 17

The area code for Roswell, NM? 575

5+7+5= you guessed it 17!

Area 51 was designed as a more secure offshoot of Edwards Air Force Base. Want to guess where Donald Glover was born... EAFB!

The signs are everywhere man!

It's aliens and apparently my dad, Rashan Gary, possibly Davante Adams, and Donald Glover are all in on the cover up.

OPEN YOUR EYES. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Roswell, NM and Area 51!

1+6+6+4= 17

Area 51 was designed as a more secure offshoot of Edwards Air Force Base. Want to guess where Donald Glover was born... EAFB!

It's aliens and apparently my dad, Rashan Gary, possibly Davante Adams, and Donald Glover are all in on the cover up.

I don't believe that Rashan Gary or Donald Glover conspiracy theory.  Davante Adams is one sneaky son of a gun though.  He is up to something.  Just look at this guy:

16800.png

Would you trust him with your kids?  Probably.

Would you trust him with your bank account?  Also probably.  

But would you trust him to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?  Not a chance!

That also isn't hair.  He has extended extra brain tissue that doesn't fit in his head and is snaking around above his skull.  Alien technology.  That is how Davante Adams was smart enough to invent the light bulb.  

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't believe that Rashan Gary or Donald Glover conspiracy theory.  Davante Adams is one sneaky son of a gun though.  He is up to something.  Just look at this guy:

16800.png

Would you trust him with your kids?  Probably.

Would you trust him with your bank account?  Also probably.  

But would you trust him to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?  Not a chance!

That also isn't hair.  He has extended extra brain tissue that doesn't fit in his head and is snaking around above his skull.  Alien technology.  That is how Davante Adams was smart enough to invent the light bulb.  

But Davante DIDN'T invent the lightbulb. Nor did Thomas Edison. It was stolen technology from Nikoli Tesla. Elon Musk named his company after Tesla and REALLY wants to get to Mars. Why? Aliens!

34 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

But Davante DIDN'T invent the lightbulb. Nor did Thomas Edison. It was stolen technology from Nikoli Tesla. Elon Musk named his company after Tesla and REALLY wants to get to Mars. Why? Aliens!

That is what Davante wants you to think.  He invented the lightbulb and rakes in the profits.  Remember before 1992?  Of course you don't, because it was dark before Davante invented the lightbulb.

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

Roswell, NM and Area 51!

1+6+6+4= 17

This post frightens me.

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

@Shanedorf, my first reaction to seeing a big cat would be to make a lot of noise and slowly back away...  Would I be cat food? How did you all get away from it?

We quickly sacrificed our least favorite kid, ironically enough it was little Dave. I miss him.

The real deal is that we were all kinda frozen, just watching each other for a minute or two. No sudden movements, but heart was racing. The camera was hanging off my wife's neck so she slowly raised it and snapped the pics. And then the cat took off into the brush
We didn't know if he was stalking us or just curious. Our 2 kids were meal-sized back when this happened, so we continued our hike staying real tight with one another and stopping frequently to listen. We just got lucky I guess.

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is what Davante wants you to think.  He invented the lightbulb and rakes in the profits.  Remember before 1992?  Of course you don't, because it was dark before Davante invented the lightbulb.

Davante's hair is clearly a coded message referencing Dr. Suess, a man of German heritage who wrote stories of fantastical creatures and bizarre worlds. Where was our friend Lord Berkeley born? Twickenham Green, UK. Ham? Green? Green eggs and ham? Dr. Suess? Coincidence? Doubtful.

Dr. Suess' real name was Theodor Suess Geisel. Notice something about his name? There's 18 letters because that would be too easy. It's a German name but there's no "e". German... No e.... not "e"s... Nazis! It's well known fact that America brought in Nazi rocket engineers to run NASA immediately following WWII. What could be so important that you'd fight a war against someone yet immediately hand over the keys to your space program to their scientist? I'll give you a hint. Aliens. 

29 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Lt. Col. who formerly held a high ranking cabinet position openly embracing QAnon.

What the sn@tch is happening to our world.

To be fair while this sucks, we’ve had plenty of JBS guys in high office before so I feel like it’s also kind of always been like this. 

Though in this particular case the worrying thing is people close enough to the subject that they really ought to have first-hand experience contradicting all the Q nonsense yet they still seem to believe it