TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

21 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

As the self-appointed moderator of all things man-cave.....I accept this as a respectable, yet different, version of "dogs playing poker".

Anyone a part of the NFC North Trash Talking page on Facebook? Some dope put up a post about Crosby missing those 4 FG's against Detroit in 2018...

I'm going to channel my inner Colin Cowherd and say that we should blow up that page all at once...

ESPN - Clemson's football team has 23 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since its return to campus two weeks ago, according to a source, after the school announced 28 new positive tests among student-athletes and staff on Friday.

The school performed a total of 315 tests in the past week, with 28 people testing positive, the bulk of which were football players. According to a source at the school, 21 football players tested positive, as did two members of the football staff, which is not limited to coaches.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

ESPN - Clemson's football team has 23 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since its return to campus two weeks ago, according to a source, after the school announced 28 new positive tests among student-athletes and staff on Friday.

The school performed a total of 315 tests in the past week, with 28 people testing positive, the bulk of which were football players. According to a source at the school, 21 football players tested positive, as did two members of the football staff, which is not limited to coaches.

This is going to ruin Dabo Swinney's legacy. He was tone-deaf on the sweatshirt thing, but more importantly, he's been tone-deaf on the seriousness of the virus. These two things in tandem are going to be the end of him. It's a very sad story given that, to me at least, he is a beacon of hope and positivity. His infectious personality and approach has gotten him this far, but these last two months are going to be his Waterloo. 

Expect a really good 30 for 30 on this in 4-5 years. I don't see any of this ending well for him...

1 hour ago, Joe said:

This is going to ruin Dabo Swinney's legacy. He was tone-deaf on the sweatshirt thing, but more importantly, he's been tone-deaf on the seriousness of the virus. These two things in tandem are going to be the end of him. It's a very sad story given that, to me at least, he is a beacon of hope and positivity but these last two months are going to be his Waterloo. 

Expect a really good 30 for 30 on this in 4-5 years. I don't see any of this ending well for him...

Don't forget that one of their assistant basketball coaches got caught on a wiretap saying how good the football program is a getting away with paying players. That helps. 

Edited by wgbeethree