TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

18 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Playing Starcraft last night against some computers.  I'm too old to play against people, I am way too slow... I watch the replays to see what I did right and what I did wrong. One of the AI players took out another AI with one DT that ended up with 119 kills before I killed him.  AI didn't even try to get detection, just took his beating.  Other AI didn't send extra troops, was content killing the base with one guy. 

**** you guys, you do care.

When I was playing, utilizing the DTs for resource disruption was always a very common strategy. If you can slip them in past the perimeter base defenses they can cause absolute hell inside the base if there's no detection around the resource gathering units. I always ended up building a missile turret near any of my forward outposts so I could avoid wasting scans. 

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

When I was playing, utilizing the DTs for resource disruption was always a very common strategy. If you can slip them in past the perimeter base defenses they can cause absolute hell inside the base if there's no detection around the resource gathering units. I always ended up building a missile turret near any of my forward outposts so I could avoid wasting scans. 

DTs are amazing for that.  I was just amused that the AI got a single DT into another AI base, and killed everything.  The AI could have built a comsat, but didn't.  It just kept building marines and letting them die.  It rebuilt the command center twice and 3 or 4 barracks.  

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

^

Cwood21 - Communist21
Packerraymond - Knock_Knock
Norm - Norm
Malfatron - Malthf
Incognito_Man - BernieBoatman
@AlexGreen#20, it's time.  Maybe go with RodgerzSuckz. 

I was thinking about switching it up to another name. 

Who is another Packer draft pick I really liked that busted hard?

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I was thinking about switching it up to another name. 

Who is another Packer draft pick I really liked that busted hard?

Can I interest you in a nice Joey Thomas or Donnell Washington?

Man 2004 was a sad draft...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Same reason I have this one, to remind myself to at least try not to be an arrogant douchebag.

AG = Arrogant douchebareminder

So if we want to stick with that format, we can look for a new one that fits perfectly for you.

Say.... How about Aaron Rodgers ?  :D

r3miutqhnznzdnu2vmll.jpg