TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

23 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

These are all batchit crazy....but what about the Jewish laser beams in orbit that started the Cali wild fires?

yeah, people who support Israel without a bat of an eye...yet are anti-semitic stateside...boggles the mind...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gopackgo972 said:

Choking in big games, it’s what Wisconsin sports teams do!

If you scroll back a few pages in this thread, I totally called that the Nets would take the Bucks down and the Bucks would choke. Sure, Brooklyn has to win another game, but can we please put to rest the notion that the Bucks are winning the NBA chip already? It'll never happen.

Cowherd compared them to Wisconsin football; always good, but shorthanded against the Ohio St.'s and Alabama's of the world. The Bucks with Giannis are the epitome of this comparison. JMO.

15 hours ago, Joe said:

If you scroll back a few pages in this thread, I totally called that the Nets would take the Bucks down and the Bucks would choke. Sure, Brooklyn has to win another game, but can we please put to rest the notion that the Bucks are winning the NBA chip already? It'll never happen.

Cowherd compared them to Wisconsin football; always good, but shorthanded against the Ohio St.'s and Alabama's of the world. The Bucks with Giannis are the epitome of this comparison. JMO.

Went back to page 61 to fact check this statement.  Got me to early April.  Went through the thread 3 times now.

The bolded part was not found.

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Went back to page 61 to fact check this statement.  Got me to early April.  Went through the thread 3 times now.

The bolded part was not found.

NOO. *gasp* Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!  

On 6/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, Joe said:

Well they were able to force a game 7. I just see it as another chance to choke.