TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

That's right there with "faking the moon landing" (which most people ignore that if the one was faked, so were the subsequent five) - to do it, you'd need a large amount of people involved. And some rando somewhere would talk. It's not a small operation. 

Mine wants to correct stuff to all caps all the time after I typed the whole thing normally. So dumb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Mine wants to correct stuff to all caps all the time after I typed the whole thing normally. So dumb

Mine does that too. And my ex gf who I still communicate with is very thin skinned so if I don't catch it I get in this "what did you mean by type that word in all caps?" and it becomes this whole thing. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Isherwood said:

I marvel at Nagler’s ability to call his own followers morons and tell them to **** off constantly and yet keep them coming back for more. True talent. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nagler has a bigger ego than Aaron. It's the reason why I stopped following him. 

Not only do they come back, some pay 5-10 bucks  for him to respond to them ! Call me crazy , but I honestly do not think it’s that difficult to get a sort of following if you have the knowledge and infrastructure. Like a forum full of Packer fans. 

I still like Nagler. When his ego is in check , he has some pretty good insight and is pretty even keeled with his responses (again, when his ego is in check ) . He doesn’t ask stupid questions or go down stupid rabbit holes like many do 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Not only do they come back, some pay 5-10 bucks  for him to respond to them ! Call me crazy , but I honestly do not think it’s that difficult to get a sort of following if you have the knowledge and infrastructure. Like a forum full of Packer fans. 

I still like Nagler. When his ego is in check , he has some pretty good insight and is pretty even keeled with his responses (again, when his ego is in check ) . He doesn’t ask stupid questions or go down stupid rabbit holes like many do 

I wouldn't pay you a dime though ;) lol

1 hour ago, Norm said:

It is weird what people will pay like that. Twitch just blows my mind

51 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I just want to emphasize 

Twitch blows my mind

I can understand Twitch. Watching to play video games. Like a show about something you’re interested in. Shows you how to get better. I don’t play video games but I can understand it. 

But paying 5-10 bucks for a question to someone not even affiliated with the team , that’s insane to me 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I can understand Twitch. Watching to play video games. Like a show about something you’re interested in. Shows you how to get better. I don’t play video games but I can understand it. 

But paying 5-10 bucks for a question to someone not even affiliated with the team , that’s insane to me 

I'm talking about the people that donate money out the answer to these people just to say their names out loud on stream though... It's way worse than this nagler ****. I've seen people drop $1000 donations before... Maybe you weren't aware that's part of it?

Even people with less than 100 consistent viewers can hit. Couple grand a month for some of them, if not more. For even less than what you're talking about 

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

I'm talking about the people that donate money out the answer to these people just to say their names out loud on stream though... It's way worse than this nagler ****. I've seen people drop $1000 donations before... Maybe you weren't aware that's part of it?

Even people with less than 100 consistent viewers can hit. Couple grand a month for some of them, if not more. For even less than what you're talking about 

Wait, what ? People donate just to get shoutouts on a Twitch stream???

Man, did I take the wrong route to make it in this world lol 

My daughter does fantasy-type drawings on deviantArt and it is stunning how much people will pay for them.  (It's still really not "worth it" for her, as her pay/hour is less than minimum wage, but she does it for funsies anyway).  

Also, who is buying stupid NFTs?  There is just too much money out there in the hands of morons, is my conclusion.