TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

7 hours ago, Norm said:

I'm debating if I should start drinking already or take a day off and get after it the next two. I don't think anything is really going on here tonight

You live in South Dakota, of course nothing is going on unless it's the Fall and you're in a frat in Vermillion...

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 5:26 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

I am watching the Night Stalker doc on Netflix.  Not as good as the Son of Sam one.  I think that it is probably that Richard Ramirez just isn't very interesting, IMO.  

I've read into Ramirez a lot. I feel the opposite. I think he's one of the most interesting stories. Night Stalker was just ok, though. 

I really enjoyed American Horror Story 1984 with his character though ha

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

If everyone used the internet like you and I do, the world would be a better place. Come to just **** post and laugh. lmao

**** yes man. Also **** ***** ***** **** bastard

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I've read into Ramirez a lot. I feel the opposite. I think he's one of the most interesting stories. Night Stalker was just ok, though. 

I really enjoyed American Horror Story 1984 with his character though ha

I think he is a drug addict bum.  He was a coward and only got people that were sleeping, and or elderly, and even failed some of those.  The only reason he got away for so long is because he was a transient in an area with more than its share of transients.

Adam Schefter -    After Jon Rahm finished the third round of the Memorial Tournament with a six-stroke lead, PGA tour officials told him he had tested positive for COVID and would be forced to withdraw.

ESPN -   Rahm was given the news by PGA Tour medical personnel as he walked off the 18th green at Muirfield Village Golf Club, where he immediately broke down.

According to the PGA Tour, Rahm had been tested every day as part of testing protocols due to contact tracing. He was given the option of playing with the stipulation that he would need to be tested every day. A test came back positive as he played the round, in which he shot an 8-under 64.

Rahm has been asymptomatic.

///

Ouch.

Edited by Leader

So I got my first job in the service industry in 1992. This last month has pretty much universally been the most stressful time in every single coworker's/friend's career. Please be patient, kind, and generous.  The entire industry is struggling but busting their ×××.

• Like 2

Jordan Reid -    306 WRs vs. 43 CBs

I’ve been to four college summer camps over the past week and that’s the number of players that I’ve counted at each position. Want the cheat code to get noticed by coaches quickly?

Go play corner. It’s very hard to find good DBs.

• Ben Fennell -     Every year there are WRs embracing the change & turning into solid DB prospects. Typically comes w/ball skills/no panic, understanding of concepts, etc Caleb Farley, Noah Igbinoghene 1st round CBs.  Divine Deablo, Mark Webb, Jacoby Stevens solid SS/OLB types - all drafted in '21