TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

On 6/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, vegas492 said:

Went back to page 61 to fact check this statement.  Got me to early April.  Went through the thread 3 times now.

The bolded part was not found.

Sounds like a Pyrrhic victory to me.  I think maybe he wins this round by virtue of the amount of time you were forced to waste looking for a post he never made.

• Like 1

Trae Young used to annoy the heck out of me when MIL played ATL, but I've come full circle on him.  At this point he's probably my favorite player to watch from a pure entertainment standpoint.  Will be interesting to see if MIL can slow him down.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 12:42 AM, wgbeethree said:

Malika Andrews

OMG that girl is GORGEOUS. Like WOW. 

I'm considering pretending to care about the NBA to see more of her. 

Can't stand her as a reporter tho. She drove the narrative on Giannis leaving and immediately published an article about it after the Raptors eliminated the Bucks in 2019. She was assigned to the Bucks by ESPN and given unprecedented access to the team and she had the audacity to immediately go for the kill shot to further her career. She's been on my **** list since and I'm pretty sure I've got her blocked on Twitter lmao. Can't look at her without thinking about how big of a snake she is.