News & Notes: Offseason Edition V.2.0.

D82

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Considering Seattle’s history with 1st rd picks ..... I’d say they won this trade by a lot. lol

If you look at Seattle's first round pick history they miss much more than they hit.  Knowing this makes the trade easier to digest.  If I'm a Seattle fan I'm happy.

The Cowboys traded 2 1st round picks for a trash WR twice but they won’t trade that for an All Pro safety who is the best at his position. That means they have missed out on Earl Thomas, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Juan Thornhill (who they stupidly passed on for a project DT in the draft) and now Jamal Adams. 

This team is a joke.

Edited by Tony7188

48 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The Cowboys traded 2 1st round picks for a trash WR twice but they won’t trade that for an All Pro safety who is the best at his position. That means they have missed out on Earl Thomas, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Juan Thornhill (who they stupidly passed on for a project DT in the draft) and now Jamal Adams. 

This team is a joke.

Earl Thomas was the big whiff... Guy was practically begging to come here and we didn't cough up a 3rd? or whatever and when he was a FA, we lolly gagged waiting for his price to come down meanwhile it went up

Jets obviously stuck to their price with Adams and got it. Now since the Hawks gave up so much, Adams will "Tunsil" them and demand top $$ knowing that the Hawks paid to much to get him to just let him walk

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Absolutely would hate giving that up for Adams. That said, facing the Seahawks in the playoffs doesn’t sound very fun.

They’ll have to make it there first. Given the teams contending for playoff spots, two of these teams are going to be left out:

Dallas

Philly

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Green Bay

Minnesota

San Francisco

Seattle

Given that list, Seattle could very well be one of those teams. They’ll have to win the NFC West to have a shot, and I don’t have any confidence that their o-line will hold up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

They’ll have to make it there first. Given the teams contending for playoff spots, two of these teams are going to be left out:

Dallas

Philly

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Green Bay

Minnesota

San Francisco

Seattle

Given that list, Seattle could very well be one of those teams. They’ll have to win the NFC West to have a shot, and I don’t have any confidence that their o-line will hold up.

I get it. Russ Wilson has been doing it by himself on offense for awhile. I wish they would get him more help but his duel threat capabilities coupled with his baseball player arm throwing angles have proven to give defenses fits without much help around him. Perhaps DK Metcalf takes a step after a promising rookie year(900 yds 7 td), of course Tyler Lockett had over 1,000 yards last year. Those two form a dynamic duo on the outside. Will Dissley at TE was coming on before he got hurt, with 4 tds in his only 6 games, and they added Greg Olsen from the Panthers. Chris Carson had the 5th most rushing yards last year with Penny coming on strong towards the end before his injury. 

...again Russell Wilson is bad news enough. Probably a top 3 QB in the NFL right now. I also like the upside of his offense despite his OL. 

Now you are adding Jamal Adams to Bobby Wagner on the other side? 

I like Seattle to be a playoff team. 

I'm a Mike Evans fan and this cracked me up...

O58RikO6_bigger.jpg

You tagged the wrong Chris Godwin lol and don’t be mad at us we ain’t make the rankings or care about em. I like the confidence but be realistic you not on my level bro
Quote Tweet

MmsGWXdj_normal.jpg

Keenan Allen

@Keenan13Allen
· 19h
Ok I’m tired of biten my tongue...@cheetah @MikeEvans13_ @chrisgoodwin... ( and the list goes on) ARE NOT a better reciever than me! Faster than me...every day of the week but separation..CHILD PLEASE! twitter.com/chargers/statu…