Browns General Discussion

candyman93

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

That’s a pretty strong statement to make about a player.

Man, where did he go to college?

Just kidding, so great to see all the plug and play we have done this year. At this point the last two years AB had done an amazing job getting BPA through draft and UDFA

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just thinking- With a healthy Nick Chubb we are a Super Bowl contender. I’d compare us to the LOB Seattle teams if he was playing.

Imagine a healthy Chubb, Watson doing what he was supposed to (I prefer the way it has played out this year but selfishly so), a healthy O-Line (at least Jones). The offense would theoretically be as good as the defense.

We would be co-favorites with the Ravens and I think we'd probably be favored and at home as a 14 win team.

But all that aside, everyone is still scared of us. So we are an underdog (to make real noise) that is respected.

I'll just keep repeating myself, don't go safe on offense unless the game is under control. We've probably "lost" 10 games this year on offense and yet we finished 11-6. Trust the defense and go big on offense. If you turn it over we have shown that we can still win while losing the turnover battle. It sure beats having an anemic offense and praying the defense puts you in scoring position a couple times.

We've thrown 23 interceptions and fumbled 27 times (losing 14). We're -9 in turnovers. We've turned the ball over 37 times or 23 more times than the Texans. Fortunately we are top 5 in takeaways.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Man, seems so odd to see all these coach staff being fired ... and none of them are ours :)

Yet…😢

Ole’ Jimmy loves him some firing. Only thing he likes more is ripping people off and “brought to you by the homeless” draft selections. 

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

9th out of 32 in the NFL, 4th out of 4 in the division.

AFCN is just build different 

Yeah, Steelers and Ravens are #1 and 2.

However, Matt Eberflus is 14th and he was hired less than 2 years ago.

Shane Steichen is currently 24th and the last head coach to be hired so the least tenured for a little while. 

• Like 1