Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Draft a mid-round running back. If Chubb isn’t healthy, we at least need another competent back. Even if he is healthy, it’s not a bad thing to have. Ford is JAG RB2. Let Hunt figure out if he wants to stick in the NFL elsewhere. He was a fine short yardage guy and that’s kind of where he is at this point.

On 1/26/2024 at 1:58 AM, NateDawg said:

Draft a mid-round running back. If Chubb isn’t healthy, we at least need another competent back. Even if he is healthy, it’s not a bad thing to have. Ford is JAG RB2. Let Hunt figure out if he wants to stick in the NFL elsewhere. He was a fine short yardage guy and that’s kind of where he is at this point.

Really it will have to be a late round back. We have stuff all draft capital, by positional need rb doesn't strike me as a need. 

Strong despite a grea ypc is the bigger problem, he is fundamental a medicore runner. Burst cutting, vision no carry through tackles unless he gains some power.

I actually said this some time ago (years) that we have some future coaching stars on this team, Petzing, was one of them......I also said when we signed Brandon Lynch as asst. DB's coach, that this guy would be a DC in the league one day.....looks like he's starting to get the tippy taps for inverviews.....Bill Callahan isnt the coach we need to be worried about loosing....

Tennessee Titans interview Browns coach Brandon Lynch for DC job (usatoday.com)

Does anyone think that Newsome Jr, Emerson, even to an extent Cameron Mitchell, all adjusted to the NFL and started balling out or at WORST playing extremely solidly, without good coaching? 

Our Safeties Coach is another one to Watch.......

(Reece and Staley are also going to be HC in this leauge)

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

nooooooo

Let's see what Stef is made of....

In a single offseason, hiring a new OC, QB coach, RB coach, TE coach, and OL coach.

I know OC, RB, and TE have been filled...

Read Dickerson is being pursued by the Pats now that they have hired AVP.