Browns General Discussion

candyman93

15 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Come on boys let’s win this crap:

Stupid polls are stupid. 

I think we've won all the polls on this site for 20 years.

So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I think we've won all the polls on this site for 20 years.

So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

😂. Yeah we’ve won our share. My all time favorite was the top fifty poll in the basketball forum. I still call Varejao Top Fitty to this day. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 9:03 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Come on boys let’s win this crap:

Stupid polls are stupid. 

Nice poll 

question ravens average almost 30 points agame against us there is probably 7 teams with a ravens level offense on are schedule 

Posted (edited)

We certainly have the weapons on offense, and we are retooling the offensive design/schemes to suit Watson's strengths.

One final (?) FA move I would make is to go get Deshaun's college teammate - WR Hunter Renfrow. He played last year for the Raiders. His production last season dwarfs David Bell's over the last two years.

That would give you a WR room of:

WR1: Amari

WR2: Jeudy

WR3: Moore

WR4: Renfrow

WR5: Tillman

WR6: Thrash

aka L-O-A-D-E-D.

I don't expect Chubb back until midseason. In the meantime - Ford, Robbins, and Hymes.

TE could be improved past Njoku - but this offense overall has copious amounts of weaponry.

If Deshaun can't unlock this offense with this talent this season, I think it is time to move on.

Edited by brooks1957

On 5/24/2024 at 3:57 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lots of dudes make a lot of money and don’t get hated on like him.

The hate for Watson is because he was accused by 2 dozen women of sexual assault and we then rewarded him with a giant contract after the fact.

He was "Accused" of a mixture of charges of Sexual Misconduct (misdemeanor) and Sexual Harassment (misdemeanor)....never accused of Sexual Assault (Felony)

Not correcting you my Friend, I'm sure it was a gloss over, but I just want to make sure the right Info is being put out there. 

13 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

He was "Accused" of a mixture of charges of Sexual Misconduct (misdemeanor) and Sexual Harassment (misdemeanor)....never accused of Sexual Assault (Felony)

Not correcting you my Friend, I'm sure it was a gloss over, but I just want to make sure the right Info is being put out there. 

I’m not sure why accused is in quotations, they did in fact happen.

Sexual assault is both a criminal charge and a description of an action. The latter can be used to describe a situation absent the former.

Here’s the literal definition;

“nonconsensual touching of one person for the sexual gratification of another, including rape, fondling, molestation, or other unwanted contact with the genitals, anus, buttocks, groin, or breasts of either party:”

Posted (edited)

Don’t think it got mentioned, but I really like the Quinton Jefferson pickup by Berry.

He’s another pass rusher for the interior that can get us 4 sacks.

I really like our DT rotation as a whole. Harris, Jefferson, Hurst, and Hall can all get after the QB.

Berry is elite at finding defensive talent.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Thank you for arguing useless semantics. Watson needs apologists like you to support him even though he sucks, is checked out, and doesn’t give a **** about the team while being a morally bankrupt individual 

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Thank you for arguing useless semantics. Watson needs apologists like you to support him even though he sucks, is checked out, and doesn’t give a **** about the team while being a morally bankrupt individual 

Karl Urban GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Useless semantics.....you're comical.....its not USELESS if it was YOUR name and reputation on the Line, or YOU'RE being Referred to as the defendant in a court case.

The Truth GIFs | Tenor

All that other stuff you said....is emotional.....name calling, me an "apologist".  Name one thing In there I stated that was not facts. I don't tend to get so emotional over such Conversations.....Thats a trait I usually see associated with Women facing facts and logic they "Don't Like"....are you having a bad day or something? 

Sgt. Joe Friday-DRAGNET - Imgflip 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Don’t think it got mentioned, but I really like the Quinton Jefferson pickup by Berry.

He’s another pass rusher for the interior that can get us 4 sacks.

I really like our DT rotation as a whole. Harris, Jefferson, Hurst, and Hall can all get after the QB.

Berry is elite at finding defensive talent.

The FO did a fantastic job of improving around the edges this offseason. The Browns are a top 3-4 roster being dragged down by a massive anchor at QB. If that changes, the sky is the limit, but if it doesn't, last year is probably the ceiling.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

All that other stuff you said....is emotional.....name calling, me an "apologist".  Name one thing In there I stated that was not facts. I don't tend to get so emotional over such Conversations.....Thats a trait I usually see associated with Women facing facts and logic they "Don't Like"....are you having a bad day or something? 

Sgt. Joe Friday-DRAGNET - Imgflip 

This is inappropriate and sexist. Let's keep the "you're being like a woman" insult crap out of here or I'll have to start actually acting like a mod again.