Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

8 hours ago, mse326 said:

What channel are they on that isn't basic cable? The only one I think they are using that isn't basic cable is NHL Network. I Also don't know what you mean with the start times. Every game has started by 10:30pm east coast time which is only slightly later than normal. Obviously the West teams will play later

NHL Network is what I was referring to. I live in the Denver metro area so the start time isn’t a huge deal to me, it’s just kind of annoying: having to go between channels to watch your team play is just a bummer. LIS I think Mac is the best player in the league right now (definitely biased) and putting him in the late night slot is just ridiculous imo. 

first world problems. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wejibmehflr9e9xuch

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

NHL Network is what I was referring to. I live in the Denver metro area so the start time isn’t a huge deal to me, it’s just kind of annoying: having to go between channels to watch your team play is just a bummer. LIS I think Mac is the best player in the league right now (definitely biased) and putting him in the late night slot is just ridiculous imo. 

first world problems. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wejibmehflr9e9xuch

You think he is better than McDavid?

And it would be far worse to put eastern teams in the late window. West goes later that is how it has always been. Nothing ridiculous about it.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

No way this ends well. Godspeed, Canuck fans

If they don't re-sign their world class goalie coach, they'll take a step back.

And under Benning's leadership, that franchise is primed to become a purgatory team like Calgary. No way that ends well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mse326 said:

You think he is better than McDavid?

And it would be far worse to put eastern teams in the late window. West goes later that is how it has always been. Nothing ridiculous about it.

I think right now he’s the hottest player in the NHL. I guess my point is that they could put the games on different networks so they wouldn’t have to start so late and weren’t bleeding over into the start of the late games every night. I’m sure there is a money aspect with the networks, but I do think there is a better solution out there.

35 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have a tough time seeing Colorado not winning it all. They are insanely good.

But Tampa has a 120 million dollar payroll. That's hard to beat

21 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Ken Holland better take a sledge hammer to this entire bloody roster. What a bunch of clowns and like 7 NHL players.

It’s a lazy team. They have the ability to control games however they stop doing the basics like finishing checks. 

The game was very similar to the 1982 loss to the Kings.

Tippett better up his game as well. 1-3-1 good grief

Edited by diehardlionfan
Addition
  • Like 1