Packers 2020 Training Camp

Brat&Beer

I got us keeping Lovett wrong. I guess that means we will be keeping 10 OL or have another ILB.

Disappointed to see Galea'i cut but have hopes he will make the practice squad.

Surprised to see Samuels cut too only because Ento is injured. I cannot believe we would keep just 5 CBs so either Sunderland or Amos has made it. EDIT: Amos has been cut...maybe Sunderland is the surprise inclusion on the 53 man roster.

Reading that Barnes played 4 spots in camp does suggest he's a smart guy or someone without a position. Obviously he would've been ILB and possibly played in Greene position so that makes two. I'm assuming the other two spots were ST related.

Edited by Chili

Just now, Brat&Beer said:

So is the WR group Adams, MVS, ESB, Lazard and Ervin, or is someone else going to fly in under the radar?

Ervin would be in the RB group who might play the odd snaps at WR.

I'm thinking the WRs are Adams, Lazard, MVS, EQ and Turner. Turner has ST value at gunner and I noticed in tweets he was making catches from Boyle whereas the other remaining WR, Taylor was making catches from Love. 

By cutting T. Williams and Tipa, the Packers are going to be light at OLB with just the Smiths, Gary and Garvin (no way Roberts makes the team after missing camp the last 2 seasons). Too bad there isn't a FA out there who is familiar with the Packers, can be your No. 2 ILB (currently a need) and a situational No. 4 OLB/pass rusher...

🤔

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

By cutting T. Williams and Tipa, the Packers are going to be light at OLB with just the Smiths, Gary and Garvin (no way Roberts makes the team after missing camp the last 2 seasons). Too bad there isn't a FA out there who is familiar with the Packers, can be your No. 2 ILB (currently a need) and a situational No. 4 OLB/pass rusher...

🤔

You never know .. probably would be a move made after week one at this point.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

🤔

What is Brad Jones doing, anyway?

You know what....I've just realised something.

We're making our cuts earlier this year. The deadline is 4pm ET and yet it's only 11.15am

In the past, especially under TT we would make our cuts as late as possible in the hopes it would make some of our cuts slip under the radar and onto our practice squad.