Games that could work as movies?

KManX89

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Considering all the GoT void fillers that are being produced, I am surprised Dragon Age isnt getting pushed. The story isnt as tight as The Witcher and it would give creators a solid world that they could flex how they wanted. 

I thought the last two Dragon Ages were pretty bad, but I'd be totally down with DA:O as a move. I loved those characters. 

That reminds me though, Dead Space could 100% be an amazing sci-fi horror flick if done right. Sadly, it's an area that has  been well marked in the past, but it could blow a lot of its predecessors out of the water in the right hands. 

Sadly, the biggest hurdle may be the fact that everyone knows the twist at this point. Still could be worth it based on only the atmosphere the movie provides. 

25 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I would not trust TLoZ in a live action format of any kind. That has DBZ Evolutions written all over it. Give Legend of Zelda to Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, the A:TLA boys and let them go. 

TLoZ would need the right director or else it would likely suck. It’d definitely require Marvel level talent and production quality. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

They missed their mark by about 15 years. Fillion would have been perfect around 2005. 

Completely agree.  His Uncharted short on Youtube was great.

Chris Pratt would be a great choice too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I hadn't thought about Pratt, but I agree, that would be a strong casting choice. 

I mean, I get they went with Holland...he is younger so they can do a franchise with him, and his parkour and agility will allow him to do some of the climbing stunts, but he is just too boyish.   Boyish face, boyish voice, and even when he gets in his 30s, he will still be boyish.   Not knocking him for that....I like Holland in general, but I just dont see him ever fitting Nathan Drake.

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean, I get they went with Holland...he is younger so they can do a franchise with him, and his parkour and agility will allow him to do some of the climbing stunts, but he is just too boyish.   Boyish face, boyish voice, and even when he gets in his 30s, he will still be boyish.   Not knocking him for that....I like Holland in general, but I just dont see him ever fitting Nathan Drake.

If he can grow a beard I think it will be fine. Some people have actually photoshopped one on him and he looks much more the part. Kid's a thespian, so I have faith he can convince me he is Nathan Drake. He is younger than Drake is by about 5 years in Uncharted 1

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

Borderlands

I was actually going to suggest this, though people would be upset with the ending of the first game. You could go into DLC stuff with Knox to give a more complete ending. Also with the multiple playable characters, you could rotate the lead actors pretty easily which could keep cost down.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

How about a movie with a Call of Duty aspect to it, humans controlling other humans in life or death situations, one of the people controlling another human start to talk and get to know each other to help keep the one alive

You mean... 

51LYOs3jgvL.jpg