Michael Bennett Retiring

Ty21

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Someone PM me with the news articles for why he's an awful human.

Genuinely curious. I thought he was a good dude for the most part

have you read his book? 

I wouldnt call him an awful human, but he definitely did some questionable things

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

What was up with the small shoulder pads?  

it was so that he could 'get skinny' and slip between offensive lineman

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I could be wrong, but if memory serves me right, he felony assaulted an elderly paraplegic woman. Then to try and get out of it, he used the BLM movement and claimed white cops were pointing guns at him. It turns out he completely lied about the cops. 

It was pretty despicable. 

But not really something to talk about in this thread. Thats the story I remember, feel free to research it. If I am wrong, someone can correct me via PM.

He abandons animals also. That's all I need

DTM

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Can't someone be a neutral person?

Not in 2020...Over the past few years I've met so many 'you're either with us or against us' types. Well I'm never with those types so...

Edited by G
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He abandons animals also. That's all I need

DTM

Today I saw a kitten smushed on the side of the road and I felt sadness, then a few driveways down I saw another and I thought huh? Then a 3rd one a little ways down and wish I saw the person who probably threw them out their window or in front of their car so I could.....I doubt they'd do that with a car behind them but they weren't there this morning when I first went to work.

5 hours ago, G said:

Today I saw a kitten smushed on the side of the road and I felt sadness, then a few driveways down I saw another and I thought huh? Then a 3rd one a little ways down and wish I saw the person who probably threw them out their window or in front of their car so I could.....I doubt they'd do that with a car behind them but they weren't there this morning when I first went to work.

Holy hell. This is horrible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Holy hell. This is horrible.

Yeah I'm out in the country where lots of animals are 'dropped off' on the way to the beach. We feed the ones we see and one ferrell kitten is now 3 and living in the granny unit with a woman who has another cat/dog/horses but the chickens run the property. We're surrounded by dairy cows. It was 4-5 miles from my place but had they just left them on a ranch chances are they would have had a good life. The placement on the road and that they all looked like they were from the same litter made me think it wasn't random. We spay the ones we catch and bring them back. Most of the neighbors all have several strays we feed. I know things are tough and they probably had to move out and couldn't take the kittens but...UGH...

I don't know Bennett's history but some things will haunt you. 

Edited by G