COVID in Baseball Thread: 2 Mets Test Positive

ramssuperbowl99

I don’t see how the tests they took yesterday will be completely conclusive considering the incubation period and potential for false negatives. The only good solution here is the one they don’t wanna do tbh

2 hours ago, Superduperman said:

Let's face it folks. Sports in America is toast, indefinitely. College football, NFL, NBA, baseball, forget about it. We'll be lucky to salvage 2021.

The NBA is doing pretty good. I think they'll finish out this season, the bubble plan is working pretty well. Even with an idiot like Lou Will sneaking out. 

Biggest difference between the NBA and MLB to me (besides the obvious bubble vs no bubble) is that the NBA paid up for next day testing and is far more competent than the MLB. 

52 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

The NBA is doing pretty good. I think they'll finish out this season, the bubble plan is working pretty well. Even with an idiot like Lou Will sneaking out. 

Biggest difference between the NBA and MLB to me (besides the obvious bubble vs no bubble) is that the NBA paid up for next day testing and is far more competent than the MLB. 

All that's true but the NBA hasn't played a single game yet. When they get through their first week or two with no problems, then I'll be on board

34 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

All that's true but the NBA hasn't played a single game yet. When they get through their first week or two with no problems, then I'll be on board

tbf, they have been playing games. preseason games, but actual games between opposing teams