Confidence Level In This Season?

AkronsWitness

Confidence Level In This Season?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you personally stand?

• All Systems Go. Full Season Will Be Played. Everything Will Be Fine.
    • The Season Will Be Cut Short Due To Player Safety
    • No Chance Football Gets Off The Ground. Too Many Opt Outs. Too Much Risk.

There is a lot of information out there right now about this upcoming season and the precautions teams are putting in place for player safety to get this season green lit.

There seems to be a lot of varying opinions  with  fans confidence level in this season actually happening. I wanted to make a poll to gauge where everybody currently stands with how they see this season going with the pandemic happening. Do you see a full season happening? Cut short halfway through? Or No chance this even takes place as it gets closer with players opting out and safety concerns.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can't help but to think it's going to be cancelled...

Im trying not to be a pessimist but its increasingly hard for me to believe it happens especially considering other leagues like the MLB who dont have a 'bubble' and how bad they are doing right now.

NHL and NBA have bubbles. They seem fine. NFL and MLB dont have bubbles and we already see the MLB in shambles 1 week into the season.

The NFL already has 47 players opted out, many more on Covid19/PUP lists like Matt Stafford and we havent even had physical practice in Training Camp yet.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

The NFL caring about player safety lol? 

Thats why I keep thinking once the TC starts or the travel of the season begins and one player or a few test positive, your going to see a lot of players drop out of the season or raise hell to get out of the rest of the season that eventually force the league to shut down.