Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It’s like you’re reading my mind because Bucs was high on my list of who goes next.

Feel like that means you're actually gonna try to kill me

Squire's claim up front seems believable and now knowing the multi-faction nature, not sure how much I just want to blindly trust bcb now. Definitely would like to hear from ksj. For now I'll vote ksj to avoid not voting but not totally against going squire.

i dont think biggio would have looked for ksj.

there were two others that straight out stated their sinsix character

on one hand, squire is more likely to be mafia, but is doing a good job defending his claim. secondly, if he isnt, then matts is likely scum having tried to visit orca (the missed kill comes from somewhere)

on the other hand, squire is a more valuable town and thus more likely to be night killed instead of me

this is a tough choice

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i dont think biggio would have looked for ksj.

there were two others that straight out stated their sinsix character

on one hand, squire is more likely to be mafia, but is doing a good job defending his claim. secondly, if he isnt, then matts is likely scum having tried to visit orca (the missed kill comes from somewhere)

on the other hand, squire is a more valuable town and thus more likely to be night killed instead of me

this is a tough choice

Agreed.  Which will give us the most information going forward though?  From where I am sitting I need the most info on the most people and that is looking like squire will give me that. 

If squire flips red then matts is probably blue (still needs to die lol).  Meaning squire was most likely the killer that was blocked

If squire flips anything but red then we know matts was most likely the killer (bc didn't he say his move failed on orca?)

If ksj flips town it doesn't tell us much but does rid us of an inactive 

If ksj flips scum we can look for connections but that is about it.  

Has ksj claimed anything, what would we be losing if we go with him? 

• Like 1

If I'm guessing how this game works it appears to be some sort of recruitment comp And if you target someone you would be aligned with you connect.  Least that's how it worked with us 

We picked up a second wc which still jives with town 

We have to be the last crime syndicate and eliminate spidey 

Ksj not being our enemy leads me to believe he wasn't targeted by sin six 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Agreed.  Which will give us the most information going forward though?  From where I am sitting I need the most info on the most people and that is looking like squire will give me that. 

If squire flips red then matts is probably blue (still needs to die lol).  Meaning squire was most likely the killer that was blocked

If squire flips anything but red then we know matts was most likely the killer (bc didn't he say his move failed on orca?)

If ksj flips town it doesn't tell us much but does rid us of an inactive 

If ksj flips scum we can look for connections but that is about it.  

Has ksj claimed anything, what would we be losing if we go with him? 

And whats our endgame for surviving if we keep inactives alive